Appropriate discount for a loaner: 2023 Porsche Macan S

They said as a loaner it isn’t certified. I haven’t been unable to find a deal in the same ballpark, but any pointers or leads would be awesome! They came back saying they got tax wrong and need a few hundred $ more so I haven’t closed yet.

They can sell a loaner as certified and it is a red flag IMO they don’t want to. I have to update my thread since some have sold recently, but I am eyeballing a 23 in stock with CPO for 14.6% off MSRP and had another listed at 16% off MSRP.

I don’t see any 23 S CPO in the same $60K ballpark. His is a strange one - Carfax shows “Lease” and returned after around 6 months (there are also couple of others with about the same lease start and return). Does CA title loaners as “Lease”?

I missed that it is an S. I have never seen one in the 60s so I assumed it was a base. PFS does offer dealers a 6-month lease program, so maybe that is what they did. But if it is an S, 16% off is a great deal even without CPO.

OP said the MSRP was $72K - doesn’t seem right on an S? You can run VIN to see :slight_smile:
But strange they don’t CPO them. Don’t want to spend money?

Going to be pretty basic if it’s a 72k S, the MSRP did jump a bit from 23 to 24, so it is possible, but super base.

It would be a barebones S at $72k. Base MSRP on a 23’ was $69850. Probably has a sunroof and blind spot as the only options.

2 Likes

Hey all - yes it is an S! You’re right again that it doesn’t have too many add-ons – it has only the pano roof + lane change assist. I actually swapped the car for an identical one with less miles so got the ~16% of the sticker for a 2023 with 3k miles on it.

2 Likes