Appliance HACKR

Gonna tap the community here, looking for a Jenn-Air JBZFL30IGX. Retail at 7599, best I’ve found new is 6991. Big online seems to be around 7/1 for shipping.

Called the American freight centers, and each open box they have is missing some components that are way out on order. Also they won’t let me use 3rd party freight for pick up.

So very random but anyone have high-end appliance plug. I will coordinate 3rd party freight as necessary.

Am I reading this right
You want to buy a $7k fridge? What does it do?
Does it preserve food longer ? :rofl:

8 Likes

freezer. It freezes and you can put an expensive cabinet door on it.

2 Likes

check out the new bespoke fridge from samsung

You can customize it however you want.

example:

1 Like

plz tell me your house is minimum worth 10mill+

2 Likes

Thanks, unfortunately cabinetry has been built around the Jenn-Air model. I had floor model getting dropped off and apparently the ABF driver had misplaced the pallet on the lift gate resulting in a freezer fatality on Monday. This post is a just a hail mary before I go full MSRP and sales tax.

2 Likes

Check out AJ Madison they usually have good pricing

1 Like

Do you qualify for tax exemption?

If home depot has it, they can allow you to make a bid at the pro desk. Usually knocks off a decent amount.

I read that as Ashley Madison and now I’m too deep in the game.

14 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one

6 Likes

Samsung is the Range Rover of the appliance industry. Very nice when it works, but very unreliable.

Scratch and dent off American Freight was going to be my suggestion, but looks like you’ve checked through them. The discounts on appliances with only slight blemishes is insane. I’m eyeing a lower model Jenn-air that only has a small 2” scratch for nearly 60% off!

5 Likes

That is true. I had the fridge with the large touchscreen. Most expensive one they sell and it lasted my 8 months. Luckily I had warranty and they gave me a new one :slightly_smiling_face:

Best looking appliances with little to no reliability

I have had one of the Samsung bespoke refrigerators for about two years now, and it has been great. I believe many of the problems with older Samsung models were related to the ice maker, which was in the refrigerator part of the unit, and malfunctioned a lot.

The ice machine on the bespoke refrigerators is in the freezer part of the unit, where it really should be.

2 Likes

Hopefully you never have to reach out for a compressor repair. :crossed_fingers:

Their service provider sucks. Dude ordered 16 parts for a in warranty repair. Didn’t repair anything and charged me 130 dollars. :slightly_smiling_face:

Try Reno’s in Paterson NJ. 3.5% sales tax if you can pickup/arrange shipping from their location.

$6991 seems like a great deal, try to see if they can match or beat it.

You could try Big Centric in Wilmington, DE. We’ve always received great pricing and service from them but I do not know if they carry Jenn-Air. Could be worth a shot depending on where you’re located.

Samsung appliances are hot garbage, and to that, all these high efficiency front load washers are also hot garbage. Give me a top load with an agitator.

4 Likes

Check ABT.com I have a builder rep for developments for orders big enough can work out deals.

2 Likes

We have had an LG front load washing machine for about 10 years now. It has been great with no problems whatsoever. Consumer Reports always ranks LG washers high, and Samsung washers much lower.

2 Likes

pray to god you don’t have anything break. you’ll hit the lotto before you can get parts and a repair.

speed queen for life!

3 Likes