Anyone wants bolts in socal pm me! 2020 bolt 44,500 msrp $7600 one pay!

I believe they have to be on the contract and the dealer will run credit !

How much is it without conquest or supplier? Im not even sure I understand these terms? I currently have no lease so does that mean I do not qualify for conquest and what is supplier?

Thanks just learning, have my cvap under review waiting for approval and im ready.

Everyone please donā€™t mention lh when you call. Donā€™t want to get them angry. 5 sold I think 7 left.

To everyone that got it congrats. Happy to help community as I feel like many people have helped me so happy to help back!

1 Like

Also I have a 2019 bmw i3 Rex. The bolt is better than the bmw i3 in almost every way!!!

My i3. Want to get rid of it now as the bolt is just so much better

What is the monthly for 12k miles a year if no one pay and do you have any Premiers with Infotainment, DCFC and both Confidence 1 & 2 packages?

Iā€™m replacing my 3rd i3 lease so glad to hear you like the Bolt better. I just can justify paying twice more for i3 for half the range. I think they completely got rid of Flex mobility program so itā€™s losing its last remaining selling point.

Thanks again!!

1 Like

Manager called me to say man I have a lot of friends. Lol

He said he had to talk to his division manager and they said as long as they come with my recommendation they will honor price. Lol

He has 4 or 5 bolts left and said heā€™s gonna get more from other dealers if needed.

We did good! Lol

Everyone donā€™t mention lh donā€™t want them getting upset. And anyone said they will give me something I donā€™t need itā€¦iā€™m just happy to help

5 Likes

Good job. We are more than friends i think. We are a family. LH family LOL.

In lieu of giving you something, perhaps those that benefited can donate money to a charity of your choice.

Or to keep this site running

8 Likes

my buddy was going to wait until next week and they just told him due to end of the month, car needs to be sold by Sunday. He still has many left.

for all the people that bought would appreciate if you can post here so that i know. lol i think i send like 30 people to him not sure how many have bought but im thinking atleast 6 or so.

Pm me and ill get you hooked up

my baby

4 Likes

Hereā€™s my deal.

Walked with a Premier loaded Cajun Red

I cant say enough about the dealer. I was literally there for 20 minutes. Probably the best car buying experience I have ever had. Everything was exactly as described and ready when we got to the dealer. And that is worth a lot to me as my time is my greatest value. Family friendly, my 5 year old son loves the Cajun Red and wants to go in this car all the time.

I messaged multiple dealers in my area and proposed my very similar structured offer and most laughed and even replied if you can find that deal in writing, run, donā€™t walk and take that offer. So thats what I did.

I came from a Focus Electric and this car blows that one out of the water.

Thank you to @goto35march for the recommendation.

Thank you to @ElectricEliminator for being a great resource for me and sounding board.

Ill post a pic shortly.

Posting an update:

I sold my FFE to carvana for a profit of 2500+1000(sce)+2000(CVAP)= 5500 after sale rebates.

7850-5500=2350 or 65 bucks a month.

Thank you LH

5 Likes

How about I give you a kiss instead cutie :kissing_heart:

Congratulations on a great deal. I really dig the red

just dropped her off for tinting and I think its really going to bring out the red a little more, ill update when I get back

2 Likes

First leasehackr romance incoming?

1 Like

I have a girlfriend but I wonā€™t let that stop me from showing OP some appreciation :wink: