Anyone want to share your expriences on lease return process with Chase?

My lease will be up in less than 2 months, and this is my first time returning a vehicle. (Range Rove Evoque)

I read some horrible things about US Bank, and I wonder what it is like with Chase Bank.

I do have a few minor chips and dents, and I couldn’t find excess wear/tear criteria for Chase.

Can anyone share your experiences?

1 Like

Did you try Google?
https://autofinance.chase.com/land-rover-financial-group/lease-end

1 Like

Thank you.

I did. I looked at everything on that link as well as the letter that they keep sending me. I could not find something like this for Chase.

And, overall, I wanted to get an idea of how picky or lenient they are if I lease another RR vehicle or not.

You can try calling them or it may be on the LR web site.

I had a Mazda lease thru Chase, which had some minor scratches and dents too and had no problems. But it was an early lease return and I didn’t personally go through the inspection process (the vehicle was dropped off by another dealer on my behalf), so take that with a grain of salt.

But because I returned the car early, it was sold at auction and I was responsible for any difference in price between the auction sale price and the purchase price on the lease. It sold for over $ 700 more than the purchase price, and Chase cut me a check. So that was a pretty good Chase experience.

Chase leases come with 1000 damage waiver

I’ve returned two leased vehicles to Chase (Mazda 3 and Subaru WRX). The WRX has a small door ding, 4-5 spots on the hood where bird crap ate through the clear coat, and some scratches (one deep one) on the rear tailgate.

Never got charged.

I am military and utilized the SCRA to turn both leases in early. Not sure but I doubt that had any effect. Both came with $1k lease damage waivers.

Thank you Sav, Maven and GeneralKlinger! :slight_smile:

I had a 2016 WRX leased through Chase. I was concerned about possible charges if I turned it in so I got a dealership to buy it out two months before lease end.

The residual was $500 less than the lowest end of the KBB trade in value. I didn’t get any money out of it, but it had been in an accident so I was happy to just wash my hands of it.