Anyone leased a 2019 Mazda 3 yet?

That sale price sounds unrealistic rn

I’m shopping this car and below is the best deal I have gotten so far on a 36/10 lease for a 2019 Mazda3 FWD Premium hatch:

MSRP: 28720
Selling Price: 26476
Residual: 53%
MF: .00026
Rebates: $500 chase customer loyalty, no other rebates available in my area and no lease cash
Tax credits (Texas)

This comes out to $338/month with first month only DAS.

I think this is about the best I can do in my area right now as dealers seem to not be willing to discount the selling price much further. A few dealers are willing to match this but no one is willing to go much lower, especially if they decide to use their tax credits on me.

Not the best lease for a vehicle in this segment but with the tax credits and low MF, it actually comes out to be cheaper to lease and buyout the vehicle at the end of the lease than simply paying cash up front.

I’m considering pulling the trigger because I do like the car but I may wait until there are more incentives from Mazda or if a new trim is announced with a peppier engine.

1 Like

My mistake , they gave me a sale price of 19874 but that’s before the prep fee(700) , dealer fee (1k)and bank fee(600)These fees brought my price up to 22, 021 . Can these fees be easily negotiated?

$1,000 for a dealer fee?

These prices are nuts. This is a car that is barely over $20,000, and the monthly is over $300? There are so many other cars out there, as I’ve said.

And $700 for prep on top of that.

1 Like

Some people like paying $700 for a car wash. :wink:

1 Like

Gonna try and get some numbers this week for the premium sedan FWD/AWD. We’ll see if there’s a big difference compared to your deal.

They added a $750 discount yesterday for current owners/ leasees. So I’m at $280/ mo , 15k miles/ yr , 3yrs , select package . I think this is a good deal here in So Fla .

My dad (in Plantation) pays $365/mo., including tax (but leased when it was still 6%), for a car that cost nearly double that Mazda 3…it’s still only a $23,000 car and should cost WAY less.

Nice job by your Dad ! I would love to get feedback from someone who has leased a new Mazda 3 or a comparable 2019 Civic (Ex trim or above) preferable in So Fla but if not that’s fine.

It would also be great to see what MF they’re charging you, as well as the residual. It’s not just about price, but making sure the numbers add up.

First of all, the MF sucks, as does the residual. On a car that is supposed to be “hot,” and new, I would expect a higher residual.

Also, if the “deal” from Mazda is equal to $325 a month with zero due, then, I’m, but your deal really is not great. Check here:

If people are really getting $400-someodd as a quote, you can get a BMW 3 series for less or around the same money (or a Volvo for that matter).

Even with that ridiculous money factor and the outrageous dealer fees, you should be at $243/mo. after $500 from Chase and $750 loyalty: https://leasehackr.com/calculator?make=none&miles=15000&msd=0&msrp=23520&sales_price=19875&months=36&mf=0.00001&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=500&untaxed_inc=720&rebate=0&resP=49&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=9&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&monthlyTax_radio=true.

Thanks for that link , it looks like I’m getting a pretty good deal compared to what I see there !

Mf .00001 , residual 49

It definitely is not that low based on the price you’re getting. I have also not seen anything anywhere near that low on Edmunds.

I swore never to look at Mazda’s again after one visit to the dealership in 2016. I was getting an accord and was thinking about the Mazda 6 so I went in and I said I’m getting a way better deal on the accord and they freaked saying the Mazda is a much more premium car it is a class above the accord and that it rivals Acura and Lexus and whole other BS never looked at another Mazda

1 Like

Lol , ok and why do we need to know this?

Honestly, if you’re asking this question, then you have a lot to learn. Any dealer that spews crap like this out of his or her tuchis is going to try to screw you and isn’t worth your time.

I’m a Mazda guy. I’ve owned or leased 10 of them. I was waiting for a couple of months for my local dealer to get the Mazda3 Premium Hatch that I wanted. When it rolled around, I laughed all the way to the local BMW dealer and leased an X2. Got the MSportX package too. Price was really close to what Mazda wanted monthly for the 3.

1 Like

My response was to Noor_Hasaan . It does seem like both you guys are anti-Mazda . Thanks for the Edmunds link though

What did they want no ketchup, love the name !