Anyone lease an Volvo XC40 yet?

I have an order placed for one as an extra car. It is very modestly equipped car and comes in under 39k. I believe the lease quote was higher 3’s with 2500 OOP. Not really sure its the best deal but we need another car and it has to be a Volvo.

Wouldn’t the S90 be a better value?

100% but we have an XC90, and the S90 just isn’t really the correct car for us. The XC40 is a little bit more fitting with it’s design and in this case, I know its not a leasehackr deal but it’s more about what we want than $$$. The price difference isn’t very large and while feature content maybe, I have the XC90 and Jeep for trips. Sorry for typos (using my phone).

Would be curious to see how your deal breaks down when the car arrives and you finalize the details. I’m assuming you locked in some rebates from the time when you placed the order?

1 Like

I’ll keep you guys updated. I haven’t really thought about it too much. It’s arriving around June so i’ll deal with it when time gets closer.

1 Like
1 Like

Pricing looks to possibly have dropped on website from their lease deals.

I think it was $350 and $380 previously.

Just received this quote from another dealer… Obviously this doesn’t have any major details but seems awfully freakin high of a starting point.

Thanks for sharing this. What was the MSRP on the model they are quoting you?

I requested an email with all those details. However, I think this is just the base for each version with no options.

1 Like

I’m looking to extend my current lease in order to wait for better incentives and pricing in the XC40. However, the dealership feels that they will be hard to get for awhile and because of this they don’t believe they Volvo will have any reason to do any incentives on this vehicle throughout this year. Now I understand dealerships will say anything to get you into a car now, but how true do you think this may be? All this is on their lot has a sold sign in them but one which was an ugly Amazon blue with white roof. I don’t want to extend me lease just to get the same price or not much better in a few months. Especially since extending my lease will most likely require me buying new tires. That money would be better spent on a new car.

No one knows for sure, but I wouldn’t expect XC40’s to be good deals anytime this year. Even the XC60’s are still not good deals.

1 Like

Seems like they are selling well. One dealer here had a few and they are all marked sold on their website. I would think it will be end of year before we see some great deals.

Thanks John. Unfortunate to hear, but the reality. May need to look for something cheaper like the Mazda cx5 then :persevere:

Yes, I think Volvo has a killer vehicle here. You get a great bang for your buck. Even the vehicles they had coming in were already sold lol. They said if I wanted one I’d still have to be willing to wait and would probably need to Extend my vehicle just to wait for one I wanted to arrive.

You might want to look at the QX30. I think you might be able to get a decent lease on one of them. Drove this the other day great drive and super comfortable seats. A little more road noise than I am used to but great car otherwise. I am waiting for the QX50 personally, was blown away by it.

If you really want that vehicle and are willing to pay look at other dealers. I am in Ohio and found a few in Columbus and Cincy.

1 Like

So I tried to reverse engineer the numbers with data I collected everywhere. Volvo shows a fully loaded r design at 45,135. Edmunds shows a fully loaded r design at invoice of 38,695. The forum on Edmunds shows an r design in state of PA with a money factor of. 00007 and a residual of 61%. Based off of this info and 2k total out of pocket and 12k a year for 36 months I get $331 a month in payments.

Is this correct way of doing this? I’m still fairly new but have been trying to do the leg work on getting all the numbers I needed. Please help and explain if incorrect.

Thanks.

The MA dealers have them in stock I saw one at the local dealer and they asked me if I wanted to test drive. It is same size as an S60