Anyone else get one of these $1,500 Jeep Mailers? Potential Gladiator Hackage?

My dealer has at least 4 or 5 dozen or something like that on the LOT. 69 listed on their site as of last week. Trim wise, I believe you are correct.

Are the VINs available for bonus cash on dealer or manufacturer inventory websites? Or do you just have to call and go through three managers to find out :joy:.

Some dealer websites disclose it. Who knows? The car needs a particular sales code, “49B”. From what the guy in Jersey told me he couldn’t tag an in stock unit, he had to take one that was already tagged.

That is definitely weird. I might be attempting to do a replication of this deal in a few months. Things will probably change by then, but it is good to know what to look out for since their way of including of bonus cash is probably not going to be much different (probably just a different sales code).

Not all Jeep dealers care to lease wranglers or gladiators. Trust me I searched whole east coast laat March before I found my dealer and have reffered numerous people to work with them. I’m happy with my Rubicon Jl for 499 on a 52k msrp.

I’ve run into this twice before… and both Dodge dealers. First time was way back when the Caliber was new and my sister wanted one. Was working a deal at Freehold Dodge, and they had a delivery fee pre-printed on their contracts. I made a stink about it and they crossed it off. Salesperson claimed nobody before me ever pointed out to him that the monroney already has it on there. Second was this past fall when talking to a dealer in one of the Carolinas. They had a low advertised price online, but when I asked for a deal sheet, there was that destination charge. I argued that they were advertising a dollar amount off MSRP, and MSRP already has destination, but it fell on deaf ears. Her reasoning was “I know it is wrong, but it is how all dealers down here do it.” Great. i’ll remember that argument next time I face a judge. “But your honor everyone else is doing it!”

1 Like

As of now I’m just gonna stand pat. If they want to make the deal, lose the freight charge and that’s the ballgame. They are already charging a crazy doc fee that I’m willing to let slide to make this happen. It just sucks because this is the truck I want. The build is great for the trim and price. I can’t find anything else that has everything I’m looking for within a reasonable traveling distance, and even this one is pushing it. I’m willing to sacrifice a thing or two to make the numbers work, but that does ultimately take away from what I’m looking to do here.

Go grab a $88/mo :taco:, I’m not sure how you can wrong with AndroidAuto/CarPlay and adaptive cruise, mines great, it barely uses any gas too since I can’t drive it anywhere other than the hardware store.(Too bad mine is $88/mo)

1 Like

You’ve got a point… but is it an off road trim? And the open roof/potential to remove the doors is really what’s pulling me in this direction. There’s really nothing else quite like it.

I don’t think so. Pretty sure the residuals are lower for the TRD/Off-road trims.

Still, I’m sure there are good deals to be had. I wouldn’t throw in the towel on this one yet, though.

1 Like

No but it’s $88/mo, just go rent a jeep, after a day or so the coolness wears off, especially for $300+ a month.

How much off roading do you do? I laugh because everyone i know with these :taco:'s and 4runners literally never takes them offroad(i live in colorado, so it’s allot of people), and definitely not into any terrain that would require the locking diff and crawl control crap that is on the TRD etc.

1 Like

I’ve never done it, but I’d like to. The off road capability is nice and I would use it, but the idea of being able to drop the top and doors on what’s basically a swiss army knife on wheels is what is really getting me interested.

Who was your NEast Jeep
Dealer? Thanks

PM me, I will explain and try to help.

This is correct, at least for TF iirc. I can’t find usbank because well it’s usbank and it’s not haloweem candy.

Trying to do a similar deal with a Sport S on 24/10 in the next couple of weeks.

I signed up for True Car and got the $500 incentive by email instantly, it says it is program 44CL4.

Then about a week later I got another email from True Car saying I qualified for another $500 incentive. This one says program 44CL6.

I will hit 60 days of Penfed on 4/22.

Then there is the $2000 incentive from Chrysler.

Does anyone know definively which incentives stack?

Also here are the US Bank numbers for 24/10 on a Sport S in PA for anyone interested.
75% RV and .00105 MF

I’m not sure about Penfed but the bonus cash will stack with one targeted offer, which truecar would be. I was able to stack the bonus cash, select vin and the 1500 direct mailer. They couldn’t stack truecar with that though. You’ve got me thinking that maybe a low optioned sport S might be doable through us bank, especially if it had the select vin. Only one way to find out I suppose.

So it looks like Jeep + $500 second truecar bonus cash + select VIN would be the maximum for me. Right?

Did you have to talk to the dealer to find which cars could get the select VIN, or is there a way to do it online?

It seems like many of them are disclosing it on websites, but I’m not totally sure.

When I was shopping, I was told TrueCar bonus cash required you opting for the Truecar pricing, which was much worse then I had already negotiated. I believe others have had different experiences so it’s probably a mixed bag.