Any Washington lease brokers here?

Looking for a Car Broker lease negotiator in Washington. I have a great one here in Southern California that works miracles (Jeff owner at beach cities auto found him on here super good dude). My sister lives outside of Seattle in Puyallup. She doesn’t mind driving 1-3+ hours for a solid deal.

Wants a nice suv. 2nd baby on the way. Will spend up to $550/ month total with $1000 down or less. 10,000 miles a year. She likes the KIA telluride The most (they lease crappy though from what I’ve heard), JEEP grand Cherokee, LEXUS, Toyota, Volvo, Audi, Ford etc. she’s open to everything as long as it’s got a nice updated interior and will handle a family 4. Ford Explorer size or bigger.

They are tall too. Husband is 6’3 and she’s 5’10 or so.

Who knows someone who can cut through all the BS and help with negotiating the best deal???

Wanted ads aren’t allowed, solicit a broker via their thread or post in the mega thread linked here.

@wilso566 is in Idaho Falls, BMW, X5 fights the bill. WA will be rough, @Benedetto used to do Volvo deals tagged for WA, but you have to commit via retainer. His website is here.

Not many brokers up in WA physically. WA law requires brokers to be physically associated with a dealer or be a dealer themselves.

You’ll have to slog it yourself, unfortunately, or work out of state and ship.

Ship it from SoCal through your current connections.

2 Likes

Telluride is going to be unreasonably expensive and the new explorer is a pathetic attempt by ford to make a vehicle. They sound like great candidates for an xc90

It’s my brother and sister in law that need the car. He has an Aunt who lives here and full brothers who live in CA.

What do they need to prove to lease in CA?

You can do out of state leases. Just need a broker/dealer willing to ship and handle the paperwork. CA can be a little tricky with vehicles being delivered to out of state, but it’s totally doable

1 Like

For out of state, work with a broker or dealer early enough in the month to complete paperwork via FedEx and then arrange shipping. Don’t wait until the last 5 days of the month. I’d say get something nailed down by mid month to leave enough time.