Any thoughts on the 2017 Buick Encore Specials Right Now?

2017 Buick Encore Preferred AWD

Here in NY I’m seeing 24 month lease, 10,000 miles per year with $0 due at lease signing. $0 Down Payment, $0 1st payment, $0 Security deposit. offer based on MSRP of $25290, includes $2000 Buick GMC lease loyalty rebate. Tax, bank and DMV fees additional. W/ Costco, $175 per month.

Not sure how to start disassembling these numbers to determine if this is a good deal or not. Seem to fit the 1% rule…

Thanks.

Are you sure it’s AWD? With that Msrp I think it’s FWD.

When I click on on the link in the ad, it takes me to the AWD vehicle. But that could simply be a bait and switch. I reached out via email to get more info, but I was just curious if it was even worth the effort.

With that exact MSRP I leased FWD in August. $132 per month. 24/15. Zero drive off. I had conquest bonus applied and done other additional rebates. I don’t think anyone here was able to get to that payment, but I think around $150-160 now is still doable.

The car is just the one to get you from point A to point B. But at $132 I don’t mind…

You can get about ten grand off any Encore right now besides base model by combining 4,000 rebate, 3,500 buick gmc lease purchase loyalty plus Costco supplier discount or negotiated discount plus 300 or 700 Costco cash card. You can also finance at 1.9 for sixty months or 3.9 for 72 months.

I went to 3 dealerships in S Florida and nobody would do under $200/mo in Aug. How the heck did you get that payment??

Not sure…I guess the dealer had too many 2017s and it was August 30, so he made it happen. Too bad it was not in October to get $700 Costco on top. The deal was so attractive that I returned my Jetta 6 months early and eating up the payments make the Encore lease at $170 per month - which is still great.