Any reference to see estimated price range for leases?

I’ve been scanning the finished deals section, which is immensely helpful and also look at Edmunds Prices Paid sections as well.

While I realize location, taxes, incentives, seasonality and many other factors come into play…but is there any resources that show general price ranges of various car models? Even $50-100 wide range, would be great to see as a quick reference when comparing $0 DAS leases.

For example, estimated range for a NX300 lexus with $0 DAS? $375-$450?

Broker spreads are a good resource. Many include calc links, just use those a hit the zero DAS option.

If you have a specific car in mind, get the MF, RV, and incentives from Edmunds forums and look for any qualification based incentives you qualify for. Plug those into the calc with what your research as shown to be a target pre-incentive discount and you’ll get an exact answer.

1 Like

Broker listing and recent deals posted to the forum. However, incentives and leasing factors can be location-specific and will have an effect on the DAS and monthly payment (output).

1 Like

For a 36/10k, I’m at 382 + tax with only first and a single MSD due, for a lightly equipped NX 300 in the DC area plus my 399 fee and shipping to Florida with Florida reg. 13.2% even with a 899 dealer fee is very difficult to get (11.x% for those backing out the ‘increased dealer fee’).

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

Thank you! Your website is phenomenal. Exactly what I wanted to see…I’m having a field day over here! South Florida is filled with so many Lexus, BMW, Mercedes, Range Rover SUVs…I was always curious what they go for.

Let me know if you want professional help. We ship everything from corollas to G wagons nationwide.

:chocolate_bar:

2 Likes

corollas to G Wagens lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.