Any Quadrifoglio (or other super sedan) Deals?

Not exactly a Super Sedan, but in the ballpark: Audi S4. Probably the only decent deal for a lease on a performance Audi. I’m currently working on one for my GF. I’m really close to a 1% deal for a 36/10k on a $61k car with Audi Care before MSDs. There’s a $2500 rebate this month. While Audis are generally not the best lease option the S4 can be had for under 1%.

S4 is a beautiful car and looks better than most “super sedans”

Quadrifoglio is dam ugly

subjective, I think the Giulia is the best looking sedan on the market, and thats why I am leasing one

2 Likes

An Alfa dealer in Houston is doing Giulia Quadrifoglios for $899 + taxes and fees for 36/10k miles with zero down payment. Looks like they’re starting to loosen the purse strings.

https://www.northsideimportshouston.com/Incentives.html?make=alfa_romeo

I wish I could find more details on that, but I did notice they have 11 QVs and are discounting well over 10%. I did find fine print on their regular web site that says all vehicle pricing shown excludes ~$1,000 in dealer add-ons. I hate it when they do that, but that’s negotiable most times if you call it out early on.

Texas residents only…

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Register first, if you want to advertise here.

And, after registering, how about actually posting the “great deal”?

Strange - at least now, it says $899 with $8k down…

I’m guessing they sold enough at that discount and reverted to normal pricing.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

That would be 95% of this audience. Expectations of a “good deal” here are a lot higher than expectations of the general public.

1 Like