Any luck getting out of Tesla M3 Lease?

Anyone found any way out of a M3 lease outside of Swapalease? I have about 15 months left on my lease and looking to find a way to get out of the lease even with some penalty (but not eating the lease obviously).

Its incredible how locked down the Tesla lease is and how insane the market has shriveled up. I wonder if Tesla relaxed its lease policies if they could get people to buy more of the newer models that are so cheap.

Post a ad on here, someone might be interested here

Use autopilot or FSD, tesla will take care of the rest. :wink:

In the app there should be an option to terminate the lease and Tesla will show you an estimate of cost.

It varies based on market conditions as there was a span during peak insanity for us where it varied from $0 to thousands. Once it was $0 again we executed the termination process, had to answer questions, take pictures and then schedule a return appointment… all through the app.

Good luck.

Given the insane hit on used Tesla values, our “payoff” is over $14K to walk away from the lease. Oh well.

That’s partially because of how tesla calculates the payoff/early termination fee. They take into account the current market value too as opposed to just making you pay the some of your remaining payments.

Doesn’t make any sense.

At any rate post it in the private transfer section and on swapalease asap. As long as you’re over 12 months remaining you can still transfer it to someone else. Doesn’t get much easier than that.

The newest cars are leasing pretty cheap right now but there are still people looking to take over leases with no money down.