Any Lease Deals in AZ?

Hello fellow forum members,

I’m currently residing in Scottsdale, Arizona, and I’m on the lookout for a lease deal on a vehicle. My budget ranges from $300 to $450 per month, with the flexibility to consider a slightly higher monthly payment for the right vehicle.
I’ve noticed that most of the lease deals in my area seem to be concentrated in California or on the East Coast. Therefore, I’m reaching out to this community to see some deals around AZ.
While I don’t have a specific make or model preference, I’m interested in exploring various options to find the best fit for my needs and budget. Additionally, I’m in the process of selling my current vehicle, a Camry XSE V6, which I’m financing.

A few of the brokers work with AZ people- most of the cars are shipped in (you will need to sort to nationwide or look on each add to see who works with out of state buyers). Clutch Auto is based in AZ but he does not post here anymore- however I do still get emails from him.

I’ll check out Clutch Auto. So each post/Ad do I need to see if they work with out of state buyers? Let’s say I do buy out of state I can still do license and title in state right?

Many of the east coast guys work with AZ, but then you have to pay to ship it. Almost none of the California guys will do a lease for AZ, which is unfortunate since it’s an easy pick-up.

I’m picking one up in Socal next week, but I had to do a purchase instead of a lease. Which is still better than dealing with the dealerships we have around here!

1 Like

Can I ask which dealership are you picking up form?

Sure, @Cody_Carter at Tustin Toyota.

1 Like

Any particular reason why?

Just cause my payments on it are a bit more. That’s why looking to lease.