Any good GMC dealers on the East Coast charging less then MSRP

Yes, that too.

Yeah I’d rock a 22 ram or a 23 in transit if I could find the options of what Im looking for, which have seemed fruitless. @ $95,000 for a truck it better be what I want to be driving everyday lol.

In October I used the Ram site for a radius search nationwide on the options I wanted on a 2022 3500 SRW. Found a few, closed on the one I wanted with a 420 mile one way drive.

Didn’t have to pay any ADM, got a good deal and they crushed it on my 2019 2500 Ram for far more for it than I paid in 2019. Was lucky to find the right truck and get the right deal based on timing for a new truck and money for a trade-in when used was still nuts and new was finally starting to tank.

2022 Limited Night Edition SRW with RamBox delete and pretty much every option I needed. Not a DD and rolling for a bumper pull 30’ TT.

Very pleased after having driven all three in a 1T from the Big 3 pretty much back to back.

Ah thanks for this… I just checked like the whole country hahaha I couldnt find a SINGLE 3500 limited SRW. Instead it seems they built a hundreds of DRW first as that’s all I could find everywhere I searched.

Search only does 250 mile radius from a zip, so you have to move from city to city in circles.

I just did a search in the LA area and found all kinds of SRW 2022 3500 rides. Might need to clear your cache, cookies, etc. and try again. There are many out there on lots!

Ah I was looking at 23 not 22’s. Though I prob should just grab a 22. I checked all across the east coast and my favorite LA zip code for good measure 90012.

Laura Buick GMC is your dealer average 4-6 percent off on 1500 models

not sure about HD but back in Jan/Feb 2021 they were MSRP on Denali HD 2500 gas - diesel are a wait none in stock

Yeah spoke with them they said the 24’s are going to go out at MSRP. They were giving a few percentage points off 23’s to get them out of inventory. Im hopign that in the next month the 24’s iwll be allowed on supplier discount and I’ll just take that.

i talked to them for GMS they aren’t doing in the mood for that

Rivard said 9% below msrp on orders

damn thats a great deal… I wonder what kind of allocations they get. I’ve pivoted to a chevy high country as I figured I could get the midnight edition vs having to shell out 100+k for the denali ultimate. I’m looking for the black on black and those are the only two ways to do it.

GReat deal though.

You have to order it

They all need to be ordered. They havent even started manufacturing yet.

c.stohlberg@rivardbuickgmc.com

If you wanna go ahead and order
Dealer is in FL

@drdvrgs yo, you got the magic Rolodex bro. Might as well just become a broker here and charge a fee :joy:

Someone shared that dealer here before
My co worker ended getting a Yukon from them a few months ago

Reviving old post since I may be in market for something with Super Cruise. 9% off MSRP??? That’s pretty dope!