Any good dealers in the Seattle area for leasing? Seems they're all pretty bad

Looking in the Marketplace, it looks like the entire PNW region is basically a deadzone for lease deals. Does anyone know why this is? Any time I’ve tried to talk to a dealer out here for a BMW or Alfa or Genesis, anything really, they’re usually hundreds of dollars over what I see posted here.

For example, the last time I tried to lease an Alfa Stelvio with a ~60k MSRP, they quoted me around $1100 a month at the local Seattle dealer, with a 5k down payment.

Is this just normal for all dealers that aren’t through LH, or is Seattle particularly hard to work with?

So what’s a non-PNW deal in the Marketplace you’d get if you could?

@BENZORNOTHING is up there

1 Like

My impression is that the Pacific Northwest is generally known for not having good deals.

However, there is an exception to everything, and this poster got what seems to be a swell deal on an Ioniq 6:

AronchiAuto October 2023 Deals - Google Sheets AronchiAuto Alfa/Genesis deals for example are pretty great.

🚀 #1 BMW Lease Deals CA ~ EZ Auto Group - #378 by EZAutoGroup this as well is super attractive.

I did check out Benzornothing but it was pretty uncompetitive compared to deals I’m seeing for other states.

I believe @IAC_Scott has a PNW connection now.

2 Likes

Unfortunately we cannot help WA residents! We are CA only!

Thank you @derekoh1991

You have to watch closely - it is not a deal-saturated market like the northeast or socal; but if you play the long game there are deals to be had. Nothing I’m aware of right now beyond what has already been mentioned.

1 Like

@Sumco if you want BMW (or may be Audi) deals @IAC is the best resource for Washington area. Otherwise local dealership sucks.

@BENZORNOTHING from Portland is also pretty good. If I decide to go with EQS SUV lease he is at top of my list.

1 Like

Yea we do!

THANK You!!!

Comedy Central No GIF by Alternatino with Arturo Castro

Not the WA dealers problems, its Fing people problem. Cos they have too much money from the tech stocks.

Even my yard guy is showing me attitude this week and I fired him. becos people pay whatever they are asking.

In PNW for the 24+ years and all of my BMW’s comes from out of state. Min. 12% + current incentive at the time of RDR.

if you are interested in BMW Only, pm me. I will hook you up with the Welt.

2 Likes

I bought my current BMW in Portland in 2019 due to lack of selection and good prices around Seattle. Way too much money chasing cars here, but that is changing as there is downward pressure on tech wages.

1 Like

Exactly same experience with the volvo dealership. They even had a 5k down 675$ month offer on their site and they still quoted me 5K + 1100$.

Same story here for a east side Volvo dealer. They won’t even make a >2% off MSRP for 2023 XC90s. There are just many people who don’t care - hence the dealers won’t bother making a deal for me - they can always get the car out.

I ended up using one of the brokers found in LH and waiting for the car to be delivered. Even with broker fee and shipping amortized into monthly it’s still ~$100/month less than what I can get from a local dealer.

Folks in my limited and recent experience with Hyundai, it was all about timing and how the discussions went. Some dealers kept the lines open and continued talking whereas a few others were just adamant and didnt budge. I kept going with whoever entertained my requests and kept pushing. Some asked for proof of competing offers to match. Some wanted to beat it. And thats how I think I was able to get a satisfactory discount.

I still have those Hyundai dealers in touch and they are asking me if I can refer. I can, and pleae PM me. No guarantees of same deals but should be pretty good if not great. One dealer sent this to me today and Im expectingu this one will go even further down given their inventory.

2 Likes

I dont get any referral bonus, in case you were wondering :joy:

Pnw / seattle area.