Any Chevy Camaro leases?

Gonna also prob need supplier

There is conquest and I qualify, but it is already baked into that deal I originally posted.

When were those LT1 deals? I would get that right now…

Looking for a manual performance car… looks like this and the wrx are my only options for getting a maybe deal… any advice appreciated

star wars mic GIF

10 Likes

Late 2020….then some through 2021….then dried up last year.

How are an LT1 and a WRX even cross-shopped? :eyes: Are you simply looking for a cheap “sporty” (I won’t even say performance) monthly lease, or are you looking for an actual high(er) performance car at a fair price?

A V8 Camaro and a Briggs & Stratton matchbox are not on the same level.

Frustrated World Cup GIF

4 Likes

This just came and went. Pretty sure the original deal didn’t have a $3k DAS but that’s the market today so…

I hear you, and everything being the same of cours id choose an LT1 over a wrx.

I already have 2 other cars for my wife and I so this is a fun car. I need it to be a manual.

Im not looking for high performance but just something sporty with a manual that isnt more than like 40k. I dont have any other wants for this car as i already have a performance focused vehicle (albeit automatic)

That makes my options pretty limited as most sporty cars under that price are high demand and no deals at all.

And yes lease is preferred

Not all that fast …I was surprised it took as long as it did

1 Like

Bring back the camaro deals I just got awarded $3500 in CLC credits from Chevy.

1 Like

I still have my mid $3’s with zero due at signing camaro. Hard to let it go….only put 13k miles on it in 26 months. I have just over a year left on the lease and already thinking how much it will suck to let it go lol

3 Likes

Keep it, keep it, keep it! I adore my Mini and the EQS is shaping up to be a fun addition… but I can’t deny that I miss the feeling of rowing through the gears, and hearing that raucous exhaust burble on every shift.

PJ

Yeah I got a great build too. Manual, performance exhaust, Bose, recaro seats, red seat belts….it was exactly what I wanted. Had to drive 6 hours to get it too :joy:

7 Likes

The recaro seats make all the difference.

For $3xx a month, I’ll take cloth but would gladly pay 20-30 dollars extra a month for recaros

2 Likes

We’ve got the best spec imo. Every option on mine besides recaro’s, but with an auto. $3xx with $800 das

2 Likes

Nice. Mine has a pretty nice dealer installed spoiler that is on the window sticker. Almost tempted to buy it out after the 39 months is up :smiley:

1 Like

Well those deals are great… but before covid made pricing go crazy high.

With the camaro ending production and not selling well, i was hoping theyd be trying to move them… even a base 4cyl or v6. Just want a manual.

But chevy itself doesnt have any deals on an LT, only the LT1 which isnt a great deal you say, but for post covid pricing it is among the best for a cheap manual sporty car…

If i could get 279/mo with like 1500 DAS pre tax … thatd be good enough…

Im assuming nobody has gotten a leasehackr worthy deal post covid?

There was a second wave of LT1 deals if I remember rightly. I haven’t checked the MF but I’m guessing that’s what kills the deal nowadays. Before all you needed was base MF and a 5% discount and you were set

good luck finding one at 5% - dealers aren’t even ready to accept GMS on it or college $500

marked up MF and MSRP only in North IL (Chicago area)

camaro lt1 rn has $1500 conquest too

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.