Any 3Rows SUV AWD captain seat under $450?

Like the tittle said I need 3rows, captain chairs and under $450.
I test drive Ascent,Atlas,Highlander and CX9. So far the Atlas is too of my list and the dealer near me want it for $629+tax/36month, zip 84120
I don’t think it’s the right number since they advertised $40050 for SEL 4motion online. I wrote them a propose email "Selling price $37000
Month: 36
Miles: 12,000
Residual: 58% (guessing)
Money Factor : .00082 (Tier 1)(guessing)
Sale tax 6.85%
No down payment, no trade in and possible DAS to lower Money Factor.
The final payment is $497 after tax.
Should I consider to another make/mode?
Thank you so much for helping out!

Traverse… 20202020

1 Like

Dodge Journey ooo yaaahhhh

1 Like

I actually get a fair amount of clients from Utah. Shipping is $1200 from Philadelphia. I can do a highlander se for $400/mo. Xle around 385.

image image

3 Likes

Traverse, Highlander, Pilot

Durango SXT

A good number of the new Hyundai Palisades will come with captains chairs, although finding an AWD will be tough.
Here’s one:

Still, $450 should be attainable if you can do a deal like Chuck’s:

The third row is surprisingly roomy.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your inputs. I’ll do the price /trim research on your suggestions!
@Jrouleau426 I’ll talk to my partner and get back to you. We actually from Bethlehem! So…Hi PA :slight_smile:

1 Like

What about Acadia? They’ve leased well in the past

And here I thought the Pilot was $900/month, two times OP’s budget! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Just helped a friend get an Acadia SLE under $400/mo 15k x 36 mo. true sign & drive with NYS taxes (8.625%) rolled in.

@BoardWalkNJ and @philliefresh1988 I never thought of Acadia. I may do the test drive this weekend to see how I like it. Thank you!