SIGNED! 2022 EQS 450+ Loaner, $413/month, $3000 DAS, $520/month effective. NY

Do you feel comfortable sharing the list? Congratulations, beautiful car and great deal!!

$538 after $3k DAS.

1 Like

What’s the lease term? 24/__?

24months 10k miles

Impressive man! This deal is great. No MSDs? I assume you’ve picked up the car.

Yup. All signed sitting in the car with the guy explaining all the features.

Will add this to signed.

No MSDs allowed in NY :frowning:

12 Likes

Tell this to the 1% crowd that we are <0.5%

1 Like

Hi GM,
You may not know me. They call me LeaseNYC. Still doesn’t ring a bell? No worries. Let me take the time to introduce myself. I lease more cars in a year than most people do in a lifetime.
You know what a Jeep 4xe is? It’s even more laughable than your car. It is a hybrid and gets 50 miles of EV range. Guess what? I along with @vinny help sell tens of thousand of units. Then I helped FCA sell thousands more of their RAM trucks and Dodge Chargers.
I do it for the love and I do it for free. Those EQS’ are going to rot on your lot but don’t worry, I can save you too.
PS I want one also and you’re going to give it to me on the house

@GOAT

18 Likes

Say What Oh Hell No GIF by Robert E Blackmon

5 Likes

Hey if you’re going to use my template. I want a free car also.

2 Likes

tbf the only one that actually needed a EQS was @Dany1122 who was the first to hack it. After that everyone just followed like birds.

2 Likes

Free MB thermos’? Lol

1 Like

Honestly I have 0 interest in the EQS or EQS suv because it truly is hideous. But my god is it a deal!

2 Likes

Yep. Can’t get over how weird it (the sedan) looks. I’d rather have the E-tron GT even with less performance and range. The SUV is quite a bit better though.

Yea they threw it in for free lol.

I dont know if we are desensitized because we have a Tesla Model Y(one of the ugliest cars ever) but it doesnt look as bad IRL.

1 Like

5 Likes

Gt has less range, but better performance

Preach, I have been to too many Walmarts for a $600 65 Inch OLED.

1 Like

Dany and I actually hacked the car separately, we had no clue we were each hacking one.

4 Likes