Another Emission scandal ! Hope for some cheap leases

But then we’d have to drive a Fiat/Chrysler :frowning:

5 Likes

If that is the case they are going to go for Daimler as well. CRAP MAYBE I CAN FINALLY GET RID OFF MY POS 2013 ML350 BLUETEC!!! THATS BANGED UP UNTIL NO END. HAHAHA, if its the same with vw Ill get top dollar

Daimler’s offices did get raided today.

That’s been going on for a while - been talks about it locally for weeks now.

Wonder how deep it goes.

It only affects 2014-2016

Its still the same engine. My diesel is the same as the one in the ram and the grand cherokee. Its just that they didn’t come out until 2014 for jeep/ram

Doesn’t matter, it’s not included in the lawsuit yet.

Correct but Mercedes isn’t in the lawsuit yet either. If they get drawn in so will my car. They are affecting all FCA models with the 3.0L v6 Diesel.

Guess what? My 2016 ram diesel is included lol. Guess I will let them buy me out of the lease for a mere 10k.

Why some people are so lucky? :unamused:

1 Like

I doubt that actually.

The current diesel is a engine produced by an Italian company (owned by Fiat).

If they licensed the engine, they probably don’t have recourse.

Oh :frowning:, I hate that car. I guess I got confused by the same power outputs

Any updates on this?

Sure. POTUS pulled out of Paris accord and soon he will roll back EPA regs. So now EPA will have to pay $10b damages to VW for interfering with their ability to sell cars and their patented software … That’s how we roll now …

1 Like

:frowning: I want my car GONE and be paid high dollar for it. Its banged up everywhere, a real POS.

What it use to look like, looks nothing like this now. :frowning: , dented on both doors, leatherette has rubbed off. TAKE MY MERCEDES AWAY!!!

1 Like