Am I paying too much for 2020 Nissan Sentra SR?

Hi everyone,
I just found out about this web site/forum and I regret that I haven’t seen this earlier. Especially before signing a lease. I have never leased before, and most likely made a hasty decision by signing the following deal:

2020 Nissan Sentra SR trim, put $3000 down, 36month/12K, $195 monthly payments.

I know I’m not providing all numbers (since I don’t have at hand now), and that I put a lot of money DAS, but I was wondering if I made the right decision by getting on this lease. Looks like I could get 2020 Honda Civic Sport trim for $170 with $0 DAS, for 36 month/12K.

Also, what’s my best way out?
Thanks in advance.

Yeah, you are paying way too much. @Bostoncarconcierge can help you get the Corolla at much cheaper payment.

3 Likes

What was the MSRP of the car? Sale price? Was the $3k cap cost reduction or amount due at signing?

If it’s already signed there might not be much you can do. If you sell it you won’t come out ahead right now, so you’d lose more than you’d make by moving to another car.

Chalk it up to experience and get ready for your next lease in a few years and really get a good one!

You’re going to probably be underwater and/or lose your down payment. No sense in flipping out to something else. Just ride it out and come here first before going in on your next lease.

1 Like

Where is this deal?

3 Likes

@zipponame: the difference is significant.

I also don’t recall seeing Civic deals going for as low as you’ve listed.

Live and learn, you’re an owner until the last payment

1 Like

Ride it out as others have said. Nothing you can do so early in the lease without another bloodbath.

1 Like

Short answer yes because it’s a Nissan Sentra.

1 Like

Yeah there’s no civic sport for 170 with 0 DAS.

Congrats and enjoy your Sentra. Spend the next 34 months here educating yourself on how to get a great deal on your next lease.

1 Like

That may be good numbers on a Sentra sr.
So make your payments , enjoy the car, and research before the next purchase.

0 down maybe, but acquisition, dealer doc, dmv, and first plus some other weird fees.