Am i crazy for wanting a $560 monthly payment on a Silverado 1500 High Country?

They only need to drop the selling price $2200 to get to $560 idk where you getting the $4000 from?!! I’m sure the dealers have incentives they could use that can get me to that number.

I’m sure you can work with the dealer to drop the selling price they probably have incentives to let it go for around 56K.

Its $673/mo right now. It would need to discount another $3630 to get to $560/mo. I rounded up.

Just get a nice car, your not using the bed of the truck either way.

Like i mentioned before I’m not looking for $0DAS I’ll pay first month,doc fees, tag and all that associated with getting the lease. What I’m looking for is $0 down payment.

I’m sure there’s incentives that idk about that can get me to that monthly payment. I was talking to another broker that recommended trying to get a Chevy Targeted Private Offer that’s usually $3k but i have no idea how to do that. Anyone has had any luck with that?

Yes I’ll definitely need the bed and the towing capabilities of a truck

Your groceries will fit in the trunk :rofl::rofl:

Im sure a dealer wouldnt mind increasing their dealer fees a couple grand in exchange for a bigger discount. It’d increase how much you paid upfront, but it would only be “fees” instead of “down payment”.

Money is money. Your wallet doesnt know the difference between if its going towards a capitalized cost reduction or an upfront fee. A good start would be establishing how much you actually want to pay.

1 Like

Hi there @Clutch . I’m interested in this deal. I’m looking at ‘22 or ‘23 Silverados - prefer Trail Boss trim, but okay with LTZ or High Country. MSRP $64k-66k. Hoping to keep payments below $700 and, if lease, 15k annual miles. It’s between this or Wagoneer Series I, whichever I can get the better deal on. I’m in central Arkansas.

2 Likes

Send us an inquiry!
Txt our guy adam: +1 (302) 204-1144 let him know we referred you

2 Likes

If it will not be regularly used as a truck …yes

1 Like

Wanted to get everyone’s input on whether this looks legit or not? I’ve been looking for a great deal on a Chevy Silverado High Country and so far the best deal in has come from @Clutch I don’t have any experience with the Bomnin dealers but I’ve heard they practice the old bait and switch once you actually go in. I’ve tried to contact them but it’s been pointless so far no one gets back to me. Any input is appreciated!!

1 Like

Have you seen what @ChevyGuy can get for you?

1 Like

Yea but he’s located in Texas and getting the vehicle to Florida will not be cheap from what I’ve been told.

So why not move forward with Clutch, especially if you’re concerned with this other dealer? I did read a few interesting comments on Reddit about this dealer. Hilarious, yes. Waste of time, looks like it

3 Likes

He’s definitely my top choice i just saw this on the Chevy website and wanted to see if anyone had any experience with them. That monthly payment is way cheaper than what clutch was offering just want to see if anyone in here has actually gotten a similar deal with them.

Did a search on LH and found this comment about them. Looks like you can reach out to that user for additional info

1 Like

Sounds good. So far it’s been the worst at getting a response from them so i can only imagine once you go in person.

You’re likely using retail rebates for the pricing- which won’t apply. Here’s a screenshot from GM Financials Tool with a deal RandysChevyLease would do-

$680/mo with Miami/Dade Sales Use Tax

1 Like