🔥 ALN's June Deals! Audi, BMW (6%+) Hyundai, Mazda (7%), Volvo (12%)! CASH IN LEASE EQUITY! Tahoe & $388 Bolt EUV!

Will have hyundai’s posted by the end of today, cars are in short supply and almost all are inbound units.

Big BMW update with some aggressive specials across the board.

any Chevy Tahoes available with costco ? prices ?

Tahoe’s we can do orders only - taking about 4-6 months at the moment, and can sell them at MSRP (on orders), or a little under, depending on trim, build, etc. I can sell in stock Tahoe’s/Suburbans at $4k Over MSRP (which shockingly, is competitive.)

Mazda6 Carbon Deal
8% Off MSRP
Finance, Cash or Lease
$34k Sticker

Sample Finance PMT
$497 Per Month
$5500 Due (Assumes & Includes NJ Tax, etc)
2.9% Rate Through MFS

Sample Lease (Standard Program)
$449 Per Month (Add $15 w/o loyalty)
$3k Due (NJ Tax Incl)
33/10k

BMW Deals Came in Today!

TO SUBMIT AN INQUIRY
Email: Inquiries@autoleaseninjas.com
With the following: BMW Build Code, Name, Zip Code, Incentives You Qualify For, Miles Per Year & Lease Return Info (if applicable)
To get a BMW Build Code: https://www.bmwusa.com/build-your-own.html#/series

DISCOUNTS (Pre-Incentives) @ Buy Rate Money Factor
2 Series (All) - 1% Off MSRP
330 - 7.25% off
m340 - 1% off
430 (all) - 3% off
m440 (all) - 1%
530 - 5.25%
540 - 1%
m550 - 1%
740/750 - 7%
8 Series (all) - 1%
X1/X2 - 5.25%
X3 - 7%
X3m40i - 2%
X3M/X4M/X5M - 1%
X4 (all) - 1%
X5 - 4% (Only 2 Spots Available at this Discount, rest MSRP)
X6 - 1%
X7 - 2%
M3/M4/M5- MSRP
further discounts available with returning leases (or equity checks)

Other Cars:

Exactly what I’m looking for!

A FEW MORE INBOUND AVAILABLE!!

2022 Chevrolet Traverse 1LS AWD
INCLUDES NYC TAX*

MSRP: $37,835
Monthly: $357 with Costco ($385 w/o)
Term: 39/10k
Drive Off: $3,000 (Includes Tax)

Available Colors: Multiple Colors - Contact for details

*This offer only available for NY & CT residents - please contact for offers in other states. Example payment based on 8.875% tax rate. Tier 1+ Credit score req’d. Contact for full details.

• Send an inquiry to matt@autoleaseninjas.com if interested.
  • Include Zip code and full name
  • Other Traverse deals available for NJ/PA - contact for details

I noticed there are no 2022 Tucson Hybrids on the spreadsheet. Are these just harder to get? I’d love to inquire about one.

Thanks!

Limited availability but we might be able to grab you one, please send us a request at inquiries@autoleaseninjas.com and include your zip and which Tucson Hybrid build you are specifically looking for!

1 Like

Request sent!

I just worked with @AutoNinjas to return my Audi SQ5 halfway through a 36 month lease. The process could not have been easier and I was able to get a good amount of equity out of the transaction. I highly recommend ALN for your lease return!

3 Likes

Just as a heads up to those looking for Hyundai PHEVs - Hyundai does not pass the $7500, which makes it a more expensive lease than their non hybrid counterparts.

Also, inbound unit this week.

Chevy Blazer 2LT V6 AWD
$38K MSRP
$399 Per Month
$2999 Due
10k miles per year
Includes NY Taxes

email matt@autoleaseninjas.com to lock in

Do you have the blue hybrid Tucson for lease. What’s the pricing on that.

interested in 330e, in case of lease can tax credit counted towards down payment?

In the case of a lease, the lessor technically owns the vehicle and therefore is the only eligible claimant of the federal tax credit. In the case of any EV/PHEV lease with an eligible tax credit, it is at the discretion of the lessor to pass on the full tax credit, as lease cash, to the lessee. In the case of BMW Financial, and the 330e, they do not pass on the full tax credit to the lessee, so whatever the lease cash is (incl loyalty and anything else applicable) is what you get.

Currently, the 2022 330e has $0 lease cash, $1000 loyalty/corporate (same as all 3 series), while the 2021 model has $1000 lease cash, $2000 loyalty/corporate ($500 incentive to other 3 series models).

If you were to purchase the vehicle or go the BMW Owner’s Choice route, you would be able to claim the credit yourself on your taxes.

3 Likes

Thanks for the detailed reply,

It looks like owners choice program isnt offered in NJ which means finance is only option to receive full tax credit.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Just a BMW fan who loves a good lease. Driven the 330e a few times and loved it.

Bingo - super helpful stuff - thank you very much

1 Like

Do you all ever see inventory on the new Jetta GLIs?

I would look elsewhere. Highly unresponsive and passive. I had to reach out to them every time to receive an update about the deal.

1 Like