🔥 ALN's June Deals! Audi, BMW (6%+) Hyundai, Mazda (7%), Volvo (12%)! CASH IN LEASE EQUITY! Tahoe & $388 Bolt EUV!

Okay for a minute our site was down yesterday could you try resubmitting if we haven’t already reached out?

Just resubmitted

Do you guys finance also? Looking for the Camry SE

MAY UPDATE

• Should have almost all brands fully updated by tomorrow, but inventory outlook is really really bleak. Not one brand has cars and theres very little optimism for future months.
  • Posting the first of our flash deals here. These will be few and far between this month.

FLASH DEALS BELOW :zap: email - thomas@autoleaseninjas.com

CX-9 Sport AWD

• $37k MSRP
  • 7% off MSRP (w Lease Return of Any Brand), 2% if no lease return
  • $339 Per Month
  • $3k Due at Signing plus 1st (Includes NJ T&Fs)
  • Includes Mazda Lease to Lease Loyalty - Add $20 a month for regular loyalty, add $40 a month w/o loyalty
  • 24/12k

CX-5 Preferred AWD

• $31k MSRP
  • 5.5% off MSRP (w Lease Return of Any Brand), 2.5% if no lease return
  • $299 Per Month
  • $3k Due at Signing plus 1st (Includes NJ T&Fs)
  • Includes Mazda Lease to Lease Loyalty - Add $20 a month for regular loyalty, add $40 a month w/o loyalty
  • 24/12k
1 Like

Lets talk about the CX-9, I am looking for 36/10k preferably grey in color.

2 Likes

Do you still have the bolt EUVs? Emailed you about that.

At the moment the flash deals are only in the colors posted - black for the CX9 and red for the cx5

Interested!!

Sent your info to a friend for a Hyundai Sonata n line and he reached out yesterday. Hope you can help !

1 Like

BOLT EUV Deal avail - email nick@autoleaseninjas.com for details

Those are 2 completely different cars

is the cx5 still available?

Hi Me and my friends are looking for a 4 cars. Palisade and santaFe. Can you please let me know what options we have?

May Volvo #S updated ? Title lists Volvo (12% off) is that accurate?

1 Like

Do you deliver to Indiana?

interested in volvo xc60 b5 momentum with advanced. in your spreadsheet there are a lot of one offs/loaners how do i know the details. and try and lock in something

Hi… Looking for a Land Rover Defender with 3rd row. Any deals ?

CX-9 and CX-5 both sold over the weekend! Will keep everyone posted on more flash deals.

@VENKAT_KODURI - Palisade & Santa Fe are tough to come by but feel free to reach out to us inquiries@autoleaseninjas.com

@Dee_Mann Depends on the brand, would be done at buyer’s expense.

@arzan Not at the moment but will notify if they become avail!

BMW Discounts Updated!

• Production is starting to get very tight, and will likely get worse.
  • Deals valid till 5/20 - Discounts on several of these will be reduced after then due to allocations
  • 330s - 4% off MSRP
  • 430s - 4% off MSRP
  • 530s - 4% off MSRP
  • X3 30i - 5.5% off MSRP
  • X5 40i - 4% off MSRP
  • X7 40i - 3.5% off MSRP
  • M cars - MSRP minus $500.
  • All others 1% off MSRP

To Place Order
Email: Inquiries@autoleaseninjas.com with build code, zip code, miles per year, incentives (if applicable - loyalty, recent grad, corporate, etc)

Bump on this