(Almost) cheated on RX350 AWD deal in MA- HELP ME!

Pretty much. But I couldn’t get those guys to close. The Hingham guys were super nice more human and tried to be fair but still competitive.The deal from RI came in while I was signing the damn papers at Hingham (but RI had already flip flopped on the payment a couple times I didn’t want to risk going out there and not get the car ) and so I wouldn’t leave Hingham guy came down more…he wanted to go home so that made me back down a little …if I pressed too much I know I was going to lose it ( I only regret I don’t work this deal on the car with the 54,000 MSRP they had on the lot to make it similar to the Northbourough deal- I would have never been able to close Northbourough because they were too sick at the negotiating game) I couldn’t get the price of the car down here… He said 47000 with rebate (:laughing: I know) was final.

I would recommend this dealer just because of the way I was treated (I know I didn’t get the beeessssst deal compared to the others but I can live with this) … I walked in late and didn’t have more time to really give it to them. If I remove some of the extra packages I think the deal is better. Found out last night I could probably purchase them for cheaper elsewhere. The dealer inflates the price like crazy.

Remove the Ding Shield and Excess Wear and save yourself almost $1,600

1 Like

I’m contemplating the the excessive wear and tear if it gets damage i don’t want to come out of pocket for that.

I walked out of that place the other day after flip flopping on the deal!!! I cancelled changed face and cancelled again… their deal had big problems it wasn’t what I negotiated.

I tried them again anyway called mike guigano as someone suggested and they declined to do business with me :joy::joy::joy:

So the RV is 56% for 12/36?

Yes it is… for 15 it’s 54%