Ally Lease purchased / Transferred to ALLY financing so I can sell to Carvana

So I had a lease with Ally for my 21 Jeep and Carvana hell over would not buy the lease out nor would any other company. So I went to an Ally dealer and financed the car. Surprise I got financed again with Ally whatever this time its financed and not leased.

Well now I need to use the jeep as a trade for another car purchase and they need a 10 day payoff. Does anyone know how long it takes ALLY to get the account information populated so I can request that? I called and he said 30-45 business days which is insane.

I had the same issue but there is actually some dealers there that ally works well with and doesn’t inflate the payoff. I finally found a dealer that had the same dealer payoff as my regular one and sold my truck to them. They also said the title could take 30-45 days to transfer however

1 Like

We are in an Ally lease on our Tundra, lease ending in December. Can I ask how you went about searching for dealers that work with Ally? The dealer we went through before has not been much help.

1 Like

Id like to know the answer to this as well.

2 Likes