Ally bank transfer

hey guys, in the middle of doing a lease transfer for with ally bank. I’m in the last process, (i sent them a certified check etc.)

That was two weeks ago, i have been trying to call them to find out what is going on (yes they revieved the documents via fedex i sent) and i absiolutely cannot get a hold of them on the phone. it’s beyond ridiculous. On hold for 2-3x a day, 30 minutes at a time nobody is answering

What number are you calling? I had decent luck calling them as soon as they open.

1866 718 8019 as that is the direct number to the lease transfer department… which only has godam person working it seems like

Yeah that’s the number I have been calling.

When did you start the process? I am curious how long it’s taken to get this far.

ongoing for 4 weeks now. As i said, i’m in the last stage, i sent in the transfer fee etc

compared to BMW financial, this is an absolute disaster, i’m tired of hearing the covid excuse bullshit now as well.

Did you get through today? I got someone right away at about 9am est.

I actually did, around the same time as you coincidentally. lol

but my problems are still not resolved, the one dam person who is suppose to finish up my paperwork was out of the office today. go figures, seems like shes out everyday

I now haven’t gotten a hold of anyone in 2 days. Doesn’t seem to matter what time you call or how long you hold.

Really frustrating. They finally approved me, told me to call in for next steps, but there is no one to talk to.

are you looking to do a transfer?

i finally got ahold of someone (named wanda) and she expedited some things, so i finally got the officil transfer letter yesterday. Still waiting on one more piece of paperwork to take to DMV. If i have to go thru this again with an Ally transfer, wont do it. It feels like i’m doing this shit for free. They charge 600 and the entire process is a joke. BMWFS is much faster.

Did they let you do this through docusign?

The person trying to transfer the lease to me says that they are telling him that it can be done through docusign. He spoke to two different people.

When I finally got a hold of someone, the guy told me it’s all done through FedEx.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.