All I want is the advertised lease deal...why is this so damn hard? (CA)

There is a manufacturer advertised lease deal this month in the Los Angeles area on Hyundai Kona SEL EV’s, $199/mo. 24 months/12k miles per year, .20 per mile over, $1579 total due at signing.

https://www.carsdirect.com/hyundai/kona/prices-deals

I want this deal. I don’t want dealer add-ons, I don’t want the “high desert protection package”, I don’t want an Elantra, I don’t want to build my own deal which comes out to $507/mo. and I don’t want to keep wasting my time. Why is every dealer website so f-ing awful? I can’t stand it. I gave my email to a few dealers, and get back the same 3 spammy emails from the same fake “internet sales assistants” that are clearly form emails. One dealer’s spam emails said they were ready to answer questions about the Elantra I asked about…

If there is any actual human at an actual dealer with a real car they will lease me for this offer (I have Tier 1 credit), I’ll pick it up next week.

The first thing you have to realize is the advertised lease deal you linked is not for $199/mo with $1579 due at signing. Its $199/mo with $1579 due at signing with a giant asterisk worth of not included fees and taxes, which can add up to thousands of dollars.

1 Like

Just get the Toyota BZ4x, it’s $220/m with 2k right now.

1 Like

Where did you get yours?

Marketplace.

You can get almost every EV in the Marketplace

This is almost always the road to nowhere, and to be safe, just forget that I used the word almost. :slight_smile:

2 Likes