Alfa Romeo Tonale qualifies for $7500 tax credit if leased

The GT and GT Plus are not hybrid models, that is why they are less expensive. The Hornet RT is the hybrid, starts at $39,995. It is not on the build site yet. The Tonale Ti starts at $44,995, I am sure the Alfa will have more standard equipment.

My order arrived. Waiting for numbers :slight_smile:

Haha! 5k in aftermarket nonsense.

2 Likes

20k more than the little bro hornet

1 Like

I always find it hilarious when they try to express money factor with a % sign. Would .00422% be a mf of .0000422 or a mf of .00000176?

4 Likes

I can totally imagine a sales guy being like “this rate is so low it’s basically zero”

1 Like

that 5k buys a lot of peace of mind!

1 Like

Apples to oranges.

Alfa is actually $3k more than little bro Hornet.

The Hornet GT is not hybrid. The hybrid Hornet RT starts at $41,590 with dest. The Alfa starts at $44,590 with dest.

1 Like

Is this the worst car name of all time?

6 Likes

Brace yourself for the screenshots

1 Like

What numbers did you end up getting?

PJ

1 Like

Curious as well. Can’t take my eyes off of that green. Would make the difference between bad and horrendous financial decision.

Wonder when some brokers here will have deals.

Posted above. They didn’t seem interesting in getting rid of the 5k add on but again I didn’t push hard. I don’t think the numbers overall will be where I would want for this car currently. I am sure as more inventory is available the prices will drop.

1 Like

So will residuals drop into Alfa-normal 40s :grin::point_up:

1 Like

Looks higher than advertised pricing on Gas Stelvios with similar msrp. why is that so?

This is a new car and folks will initially pay more. No doubt prices will drop.

2 Likes

You mean after it sits in the lot for months we could see some possible discounts/incentives? so not a good idea to order from a dealer yet?

That’s how it pretty much always is except the CX-90 where you have discounts before it even arrived.

I see on the Tonale forums it’s been mentioned that the money factor is around 0.0043 bringing the monthly payment north of $1000, even after the $7500 incentive. Has anyone seen anything better than this?

How does it drive? I read somewhere that it’s based on the Jeep Compass platform and that Alfa apparently sniffed to a journalist that they had done as much as they could w/ the platform they wee given.