Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio - NO Lease incentives? Money Factor?

I’m starting to consider the Stelvio QV as my next car.

I’m considering either financing a preowned 2020 model or leasing a 2022. Finding preowned 2020 models near me has been difficult and so I’m thinking I should try leasing a 2022.

*I’m curious to know if there are currently any good lease deals, lease cash, or favorable rates at the moment for the 2022 models in the US. I’ve been told the lease programs aren’t very good right now

*I’d also like to know the typical Residual/Money Factor for the Quad models in NY/PA/OH regions if it’s at all available, assuming 36/12k term.

Any insight would be helpful in my decision-making.

You’ll probably get a lot more help here if you let everyone know that you already asked on Edmunds but they responded that there’s no current Stelvio QF lease programs.

Context helps.

Otherwise your thread is just going to get swept away with all the other new and/or clueless folks asking for MFs and RVs on here, which we don’t have.

2 Likes

Finance a brand new 2022.

1 Like

What difference would this specific context add to the responses that I would get?

For example, if I just made up the MF and RV numbers, would this thread’s only purpose be to tell me whether or not the numbers were too high or too low then?

For the record, yes, I did cross check with Edmunds but I received very little information that I could work with and I prefer to trust but verify.

Now…?

Because it’s a very different conversation.

If you come on and say “hey, what’s the rv/mf/incentives”, I’m going to tell you where to gather than info, in most cases that’s edmunds, and probably be a bit grumpy about it, because asking that question without context suggests that you’ve spent no time doing any research (since a 2 second search here or reading any of the leasing 101 will tell you to go to edmunds since they pay for access for all the captives) and you want the answer spoonfed.

If, on the other hand, you say “hey, I’ve tried to gather this info from the sources that are recommended, and when I posted and asked edmunds, they told me they couldn’t find the info”, you’re demonstrating that you’ve put some effort into it and aren’t expecting me to do everything for you.

We get a lot of people that come on here and say “hey, be my personal search engine and take time out of your day to go retrieve this information for me because I can’t be bothered to do so myself”. It gets frustrating.

With that said, here are the current CCAP numbers:

6 Likes

I know you did which is why I suggested you include that, for exactly the reasons that Matt mentioned above.

I was actually curious myself how much info Edmunds has on Alfa’s and saw that you had already asked.

2 Likes

Wow wow wow. Awful RV and horrendous MF. That’s something special right there.

1 Like

That MF is almost .003 and with an RV at or below 50% with no discount and no incentives this is going to be a painful lease.

You’re better off financing.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.