Alfa Romeo Giulia - Can I still grind for a better deal

Posted in the other Alfa thread, but have been getting decent quotes from this dealer without having to haggle hard.

Offering 10% off MSRP, on top of the current incentives, the incentives I qualify for puts it at 18% off MSRP.

jsutton@fiatoferie.com, been real pleasure to email back and forth with so far. Experienced with out of state deals, willing to have me fly in and get the car, and more importantly, giving me real numbers fast.

I’m looking to try and get to this, but might not happen this month with the current incentives. But if you live in an area that you can qualify for $4500 total incentives then might be able to make a sub $350 deal happen.

This is on a Ti RWD btw.

The dealers in the Bay Area know that there are many young people here who suddenly start making a lot of money and are looking to ‘live the life’. Hence, they make it their agenda to sell ridiculous deals to these people. It’s quite infuriating. I am being asked to pay 6k down and $700 for an XC90 T5…yeah right!!

Hi oofie, would you be willing to share the details of the of the C43 deal please? Thanks

Sending PM [20 chars]

A dealer close to me has 62 cars on their lot, some listed on CG for 200+ days, funny that the deals being offered are still so bad. Either the discounts are going to be insane by October or the auctions are going to swell up.

19% total discount including rebates is common in LA county and Orange County. Not San Diego or remote areas