Alfa Romeo December To Remember

Didn’t know it was a Lexus “Thing” I posted it because I thought of it and it sounded good. It’s an Alfa thing this month haha

1 Like

https://www.autoexpressalfaromeooferie.com/new-inventory/index.htm

I can definitely recall the “December to Remember” advertisements and commercials for Lexus going several years! Haha

11 straight months as EoM? Do your peers know about Leasehackr or have you been keeping this gold mine to yourself? :stuck_out_tongue:

Best of luck with December!

1 Like

They all know about it. I work with some great people, unfortunately my hustle is hard to match, not trying to boast, I am just extremely dedicated and have a huge following beyond Lease Hackr. This Goldmine is awesome and so are the people on here. I have met and sold over 100 Hackr’s and still have relationships with 1/2 of them. I’m not a “Car Guy” I just love people. PS it’s actually 21 straight months counting back to last year haha.

Thank you for the kind words

just emailed you, @Justin_Sutton

Can someone explain to me why Lexus ads have people talking with British accent? lol

3 Likes

Maybe people think a British guy telling you to buy something comes from a place of highly esteemed qualifications? I never understood it either, but it does make me feel warm and fuzzy.

I like their girls better :grin:

My Siri is set to respond to me with a british girl accent. Oh nice!

I wish there was a Russian girl accent because I hate my life and want to be yelled at whenever I ask for directions to the nearest Starbucks.

if by hustling hard you mean ripping off Lexus’ tag line while claiming you came up with it and then announcing it’s now Alfa’s line…then yes…nobody hustles harder than you!!! :rofl::sunglasses::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Add me to the growing list of impressed customers. @Justin_Sutton was attentive, helpful, and above all, able to make deals no other dealers could. He means what he says folks – he doesn’t give you the run around, all numbers are legit and extremely transparent.

Picking up my 2018 Gulia Ti Sport AWD next week, I cannot wait!! THANKS JUSTIN!!

2 Likes

PM sent thanks!

Just wanted to chime in here as well. I got a Stelvio from Justin last month. The process was incredibly easy, and he was great to deal with. I had reached out to him a few times over the past 4 months and he was always very prompt and straight forward with his answers.

I came in from out of town to pick up the vehicle, and Justin had me out of the dealership within an hour.

Really was a great experience overall. Highly recommended.

Does your “exceptional customer service” include after you make the deal?

Post some numbers please?

PM sent - thanks

Of course it does…

I just seen your email to me. I will respond soon.

Thanks