Advise needed - new to leasing

Hi Hackrs!

I’m new here and looking for advice on how to accurately compare lease affordability between makes and models. I’m looking for a fun-to-drive, safe, reliable, affordable A-to-B driver for the next 18-36 months. I’m located in central NYS and am willing to drive up to a couple hundred miles to get a car. I will lay out my car shopping criteria below. Any pointers on best approaches to finding the best deal will be most appreciated! I just don’t want to waste my time sniffing down dead-end rabbit holes.

I’m looking for:

Term: 18-36 months
Payment: < $400/month
Due up front ($0 down, including all fees): < $2,000
Miles: 10-12k/yr
Make/Model: Any Mazda, Any Toyota, Any Honda, VW Jetta, any Kia, or Jeep Wrangler 4xe (hybrid incentives?)

Any feedback on how realistic my criteria are as well as how best I might hunt down the best deal therein will be beyond appreciated:)

Mazda CX-30 AWD is about all you can afford from that list above.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s been my finding so far, too :confused: curious to see if anyone on here knows of any deals going rn that I haven’t stumbled across tho… thanks for the reply!

Your best bet is to browse broker deals listed in the Marketplace. You can filter by make, price range and region.

1 Like

omg this feature is so much deeper than it seemed the first time i tried to tinker with it. thankyou. i’ll keep poking around there.

‘23 CX30. Reach out to @AutoNinjas for Mazda deals.

1 Like

What happens after 36 months? Does your need for a car go away or does your budget significantly increase?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.