Advice on 2019 eTron pp+ deal in KY

, ,

I’ve been reading for about 8 hours straight. Incredible resource here! I’ve never leased and yesterday I pretty much violated all the rules by walking into the dealer. LOL. There’s a promo ($599/mo 36/10 $6,200 down) that drew me in.

The Louisville dealer has 12 2019s eTrons. No other dealer has more than 1 (Cincinatti, Indy, Lexington, etc.) I feel like they’d motivated to move them could be wrong.

I’d like to do a deal with no money down. Attached is what they gave me yesterday. I’m waiting to hear back from Edmunds on RV, MF, and incentives. My best guess is that it’s 49% / .00173 MF / $9500. The dealer did say they would add loyalty even though this is my first Audi. I also don’t have a Costco membership.

Is it possible to do no money down and around around $600/month? Any advice would be helpful.

Focus on the discount/selling price. At a minimum it needs to be 10% off plus the trunk money for your region.

2 Likes

Thank you! I got the numbers from Edmunds and I think that I will try to work towards something like this.

I am going to wait for you to post an update, I would very much like to see where this goes, and what you end up with. Best of luck and god speed !

1 Like

Thank you! I feel like I have no idea what I’m doing haha. But I’ll keep you updated.

Where did you come up with $15000 in taxed/untaxed incentives for the calculator?

I don’t think with the information I see, anything close to $600 a month is possible without several thousand out of pocket.

1 Like

Edmunds said:
$7500 lease cash
$7500 dealer market allowance

So I plugged those in the taxed/untaxed. Does that make sense? I’m sure I’m missing something.

Marketing allowance goes in with the 10% discount. 7,500 lease cash goes in taxes incentives

1 Like

If you are still shopping for payment, I dont think you spent 8 hours reading this forum. Structure the deal. The payment will be what it will be. Shop the discount and stack in the incentives.
No way dealer can give you audi loyalty if you dont have it. They are doing something else.

1 Like