Advice for negotiating Acura RDX A-Spec lease

Hi allšŸ‘‹šŸ»

Iā€™m a first time poster but a long time lurker and soaking up all the info I can. Iā€™m currently looking to get into a new lease when my current one is up in December, I currently drive a Honda Accord (plan on buying and reselling to a third party) and looking to get into a Acura RDX A-spec (not my first choice but it is the better option for me at the moment) I have reached out in Edmunds forum for mf/rv and incentives for that make and model and want advice if my target goal is out of my reach or a doable negotiation with my local dealership.
I qualify for 1750 for all the incentives
$500 incentive
$750 conquest (for the Honda)
$500 Grad (if qualified)
Please take a look at my leasehackr calculator and feedback would be greatly appreciated.

What are you basing your target price off of?

Fees and taxes donā€™t look right for NY.

I have been reading previous posts in the ā€œshare dealsā€ Acura tag from this time last year (no recent or relevant posts for Acura) and others have been successful to knock off similar amounts from their msrps.

Okay, I have updated the calculator to my knowledge dealer fees in NY is $75 and 4% state taxes for mv.

I would change your post title to reflect the car that youā€™re looking at. Also 12% is not likely to happen, I see broker advertising a few hundreds dollars off MSRP out west.

Everything changed in the last 3 monthsā€¦basically everything is MSRP +++

Incredibly frustrating :weary:

Given the current market, if the data point is more than a few weeks old, itā€™s best to be ignored. Youā€™ll probably find more data in the marketplace than the share deals.

i miss times when this was a thing.

Iā€™m hoping things will settle down by mid Nov early Dec. I wonā€™t expect 12% off, but Iā€™ll continue inputting numbers to see what I get. But thanks for the inputšŸ˜Š

you should expect 0% off and realize that honda/acura are having significant production problems with no decreases in demand. nys dealers are mostly over list. nj dealers are at list but have a higher doc.

Doc fee was recently changed to $175

Tax varies by county inside NY and none of them are that low. You need to check the official .gov website where they have a list of tax rates by county.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.