Advertised Deal: 2021 Toyota Tacoma SR V6 4WD - $181/mo - $0 Down - $134/mo with MSDs

Wanted to share this deal that I found while shopping around for myself. I unfortunately live 2000 miles away on the west so won’t be able to take advantage of it. I am not affiliated with the dealership, in case it needs to be said.

Labadie Toyota in Bay City, MI is advertising 2021 Toyota Tacoma SR V6 4WD - $181/mo - $0 DAS on their website as a banner ad. Go to their website:

https://www.labadietoyota.com/

And press the right arrow to scroll through the “TLC” ad. Seems like a great deal and I believe that’s how this poster was able to get his great deal as the numbers and location match up:

If anyone is able to replicate this or even get close in the PNW, would love to hear about it so I can get it for myself.

First post, let me know what you guys think.

2 Likes

I think the biggest factor in replicating these :taco: deals, your region has to have the SR 4x4 double cab. This is the cheapest variant of the 4x4 double cab and has the highest residual of any :taco:. Some areas just don’t have those.

Cargurus shows 15 with 200 miles of a Seattle zip and 22 within 500 miles

Doesn’t cost you a dime to try and hack one yourself. I did it in February, basically told the dealer, here’s what I’ll do, take it or leave it. You’re dealing with a low end Toyota with not much profit in it anyways, not some special edition european one of kind blah blah blah.

2 Likes

The ad says $0 down, not $0 DAS. That’s at least a $1200 difference.

1 Like

Sorry, that’s a good point. Edited title.

“Tax, security deposit, 1st month’s payment, $695 acquisition fee, title and plate fee due at signing. Document fee is additional $220.”

Even includes MSDs

1 Like

How do I get one of these deals in Arizona :sob:

You don’t, it’s regional. You can go to Texas and get something similar, however (assuming you can find a dealer willing to do an out of state lease).

There’s 9 SR double cabs 4x4 within 200 miles of Phoenix according to cargurus. Deal is possible, you just need to put the work in(maybe not as good as this post, but you won’t know until you ask)

The key to this deal is the trim, not the region so much

I’m in the Phoenix market and struggled mightily. No one, at the time, would give me the time of day.

Cody Carter tried helping me out, however, the regional incentives sucked and there was only so much he could do.

I ended up flying out to Texas and getting two of his 2021 Tacoma 4cyl 4x2 double cab TSS’s. No one would do out of state deals so i had to use property there as my address and then transfer here. Derek Oh made it all happen!

Hi, Tom!
I have TSS Off-Road 4x4 coming in February and I was thinking about you.
I spoke to James about it yesterday, have you heard?

Good morning!
You spoke with Greg? I hadn’t heard.

We had to resubmit the transfer papers. Ugh.

So, TSS 4x4 v6? What color…if you even know.

You won’t know about tax credits and so on until Feb 1, right?

I’m interested!

February 2nd, but there is always tax credit on 1-is Pay

I’ll get my driving gloves dry cleaned. I’m getting good at the Dallas to Scottsdale drive.

I’m pretty sure the programs are regional as well.

The ad for the region is $199/mo for 39mo with $2999 due at signing. If you can find a dealer that will play ball that deal is hackable. MSD’s or one pay drop it a lot.

OP deal is a 24 month lease. Same that’s been available in Texas and the northeast.

Not available in all regions.

The Texas deal is a 2wd 4cyl, that’s the ad for Texas, op is not that. Anyway there’s great deals on these regardless, you just have to do the work

The key to these crazy taco deals is the trim moreso than the regional program, need the SR double cab 4x4

I took my own trip down to Taco-town and got a $199/mth + tax, $700 DAS w. 9 MSDs. Not nearly as good as OP’s deal but I did crack the $200 barrier and from how quickly the dealers called me back I got the sense there was room left on the table. (kicking myself for celebrating the holidays instead of hanging out on here in late Dec).

Trim was 2021 SR V6 4WD Double Cab.

Region: NorCal
Hackr score: 13.4 (ish)
RV was a ridiculous 88% for 24/12 on this trim.
Calculator Link

Deal was structured a tiny bit different than the link but within a couple of $.

1 Like

Whoa that’s not bad for NorCal!

Can you share the dealer ?