Admin please delete thread thanks

Admin please delete threadAdmin please delete threadAdmin please delete thread

You’re gonna be riding this one to the end, sorry man. Way too expensive

3 Likes

I’ll take it if you’re willing to bring the effective payment down to $600/month.

to echo others here (and definitely not to discourage you or bash your post), respectively, that payment is very high for the taste of this site’s users. maybe try SAL if you really want to get rid of the car, you might have more luck there.
just a friendly advice / feedback, as i notice you are posting for the first time and may not be familiar with the site.
good luck with the sale!

Sent you a PM. If you’re interested in offering a cash incentive to help offset the high lease payments, I would be interested.

Get this puppy around $600 and cover all transfer and shipping fees and lets chat

Beautiful car, but price would need to be in the 600 range

Is that enough tho? There’s still a turn in fee as well for only 9 months of use. Plus who actually wants to buy a bmw at the end of a lease….

Then you’re never going to transfer this. I’m not saying you need to get it down that low, but you’ll need to get it to at least $650 for a chance on this website. It’s roughly an $1,800 incentive. That’s really not much if you really want to stop making payments on this car.

Please take what I am about to say as evidence based advice I’m giving you to help you, not hurt you, but you need to come into reality here.

The average wholesale value of a 2022 530xi MSport even with 13k miles is around $41.1k

You’re saying :

You’ve got 8 months and 20 days left, so let’s say it’s 8 payments, that’s $7,048. So now, your 40k buyout is really $40k + $7,048 and now you’re not only above wholesale value, but above the estimated retail value of this car, so arguing the buyout as a benefit isn’t really a strong argument.

Here’s a 13k mile 530xi MSport for sale now at 39.9k:

6 Likes

This is your biggest selling point and the only way to offload this car without a massive incentive.

Spend $105.00 on Craigslist and SAL combined; you’ll appear on the radar of people looking for a ton of miles and/or short term.

This car can be moved without taking a bath but not on LH.

2 Likes