Acura Type S Concept

Yes, in this segment at this point in time, that seems the minimum bar for entry.

Mine was auto 73k miles on the clock and I sold it for $12k.
There are NO 6 spd left anymore as all have been either riced up or been totaled by some dumb kids. The last 6spd sold in 4.5 or 4.8 condition was in 2017 for $19k bought by a used car dealer who flipped it in a week for $23K.

I’ve had a Mercedes-Benz, and we currently have an INFINITI, a Lexus and a BMW.

I probably won’t get another INFINITI, I definitely wouldn’t get another Lexus, and I’ve never even flirted the idea of driving an Acura.

Faster than the 08 type S too. Yes Ugly from the exterior but the mechanics were far superior than the 3rd generation

Well good for you… but don;t know why you had to chime in lol

2 Likes

Because his opinion matters.

It is really hard to find a 3gen Type-S with a stick in good condition. They were almost better with an automatic because they had soooo much torque for FWD.

In 2013 I was shopping for a used 2008 TL Type-S 6MT, but all I could find were either beaten&unmaintained or really overpriced examples. Nothing in between. Then I drove a brand new TL SH-AWD 6MT and was totally blown away by the dynamics and the interior even though I had never liked how the car looked outside. Thankfully that also gave them massive initial depreciation so I bought a two year old used one for half price :grin:

“How do you know if someone drives a BMW? Don’t worry, they’ll tell you

Hahahahaahaa!

This goes along with the old BMW joke I posted in another thread sometime last week or so——-Since were running with this theme, I feel obliged to repeat it here :slight_smile:

Q-
“What’s the difference between a porcupine and a BMW?”

A-
“The porcupine has it’s pricks on the outside”

I love BMW’s, but funny jokes :grin: When I went to the BMW dealer last weekend the sales guy and I filled the entire test drive with BMW stereotype jokes. It was excellent.

Count me in, it looks gorgeous.

One “luxury” car buyer’s view of the Acura brand.

Is this just a fanboi thread?

1 Like

I was just messing with you …But you have no idea what you have missed out on if you haven’t had one :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be back in the market in 34 months, so let’s see what they can do between now and then.