Acura slashes new 2019 ILX prices by $2200

Its about time they fixed something on the rebadged civic :yum:

Not just a rebadged Civic. A rebadged 2011-era Civic

2 Likes

This is the 2nd MCE on a 7 year old car, and not a redesign? Man, they’re milking that tooling for as long as they possibly can.

1 Like

So, so far away from the beloved Integra of the early-to-mid 1990’s.

I had a 1991 Integra GS. It was a soul-stirring ride compared to this fluffy, ugly thing.

Acura has lost its bearing for the most part, but the new RDX offers a glimmer of hope . . .

1 Like

Integra, a civic with rear disc brakes. Looked cooler too.

Show me a [stock] 1991 Civic with a 1.8L engine and leather seats.

The tooling is all paid off. Makes sense, it’s an almost decade old Civic.

It was a fancy civic, but it was the current gen of the time.

Yeah one of those fancy civics just sold for $63k at auction last month.

2 Likes

Perhaps with the MSRP price drop and stacked incentives these could end up being good leases. In the good ol days we had the $199 TLX.

TLX or ILX?

TLX back in the day but this could prove to be a good ILX deal, only research will tell.

Fixing it for you - Man they are milking the tools who buy that car for as long as they possibly can …

3 Likes

You sure, I have never seen a $199 tlx deal… unless click bait ads ofcourse :grin:

Yeah TLX’s were mid 200’s at best.

This should open up some slightly better lease deals on them. They were already going for 6-8k off. It’s gotta be hard to sell this car when the civic is vastly better. A 10gen civic based ILX would have some real potential. This thing is a polished turd based on a total turd.

1 Like
3 Likes

Thats real sick.

I was able to get $339/month 36/12k with $339 due at that time (August 30, 2016) using $1750 Edmunds coupon as well on base V6 FWD TLX MSRP $36240 with even remote start installed (cost around $500) in MD, the state of 6% taxes on the selling price. I chose the preferred color combo as the dealer did not have them in stock, they found it in 2 days.