Acura RDX Lease Quote

Hi,
My current 2017 RDX company lease is ending in Jan. (two payments left). It was a 36 mo. 12K/yr lease and I have 29,600 mi. Lease dealership offered the following quote on a new 2020 RDX Tech Pkg. 12k mi. 36 mo. $3000 down for $450 incl. tax ($423 before tax). Residual is 59% and MF is .00225. I was told I could roll over my unused miles of approx. 6k and drop to a 10k lease for $15/mo less.This does not look like a good deal to me. Any thoughts? TIA

RDX%20Lease|690x443

Try to sell it. Maybe You have some equity on this car. Go to Carvana or Vroom and get a quote. Personally i would wait until January to get a better deal.

Why are you doing $3000 down? You should also change your tags to be something useful, like your state and Acura instead of dealer and suv (which are both useless)

Sorry…new to forum and first post. I just selected from the list that popped up.

Thanks…will take a look.

I used to be admin on a car forum with 100k active members. I see people still just post and want spoon fed information without doing any research or searching for prior threads.

This is a terrible deal, by the way.

Thanks for the verification. Sorry to bother you with my question…I thought this was the Ask the Hackrs forum…everyone on here is so uptight!

1 Like

Hey man, thought I would chime in as I just got a 2020 RDX SH-AWD Advanced lease the other day. Just so you can have something to compare to.

I don’t really know if I got a great deal but it seemed decent and we really liked the car.

we paid for a $49,000 MSRP
$550 per month with only first months down
60% residual and same MF as you.

From comparing yours and mine, it doesn’t seem like you are getting that great of a deal. just doing quick maths, you are paying 19,300 and the end of 3 years and I am paying 19,800 for a more equipped car

Hi,
Thanks for the info. Hard to compare with limited info but I concur that the initial quote given to me is not a good deal. I am not in a rush and dealership reached out to me to end lease early.

Thanks!