Acura NSX - 2019 Lease Deals out there?

Dude, not insecure.

GEICO will pay me the full MSRP of the car if total loss.
Leasing Company gets all payments owed and residual
I get remainder

Already happened, already paid.

Yes, lease is signed, but I like the point about putting less money down even if trading in. I did that on the Lambo and should have maybe done that.

ImPaul4,

GREAT question.

I had a dog in the 2015 Vette (mechanical issues) and they were willing to give me good trade in and good payments. I enjoy driving different cars, I like sharing them with close friends and brothers, and my wife is an avid car enthusiast. So, here I am figured it would make me happier and money smarter in this than broken down Vette.

PS, My first post on Forum was asking for help on NSK leases. This was a follow up post.

jeez.

I was just genuinely curious. I have a lot of friends that have that kind of collection, but they would have just paid cash for the car if they wanted it. If you ever get bored of the Huracan, I will pay to have the car shipped to KC so I can drive it for a bit and ship it back.

I guess the question is why you did not ask to cut a check for the trade-in vs using as downpayment.

1 Like

Man I love this car’s design, such an eye catcher. Did you shop around for a while or was it the first dealer you worked with?

Welp…you asked for it…received it…and is now offended by it.

If you really want an evaluation, you need to know the MF/RV and if there were incentives available. Come back with those numbers and we can give much better input.

[quote=“SunPanda, post:21, topic:89966”]
Dude, not insecure.[/quote]

Who asked you how many cars you had, or how hard you work, or how much you can afford? You answered all of them, for some reason…

[quote=“SunPanda, post:21, topic:89966”]
GEICO will pay me the full MSRP of the car if total loss.
Leasing Company gets all payments owed and residual
I get remainder[/quote]

I’d double check your policy. You could provide the relevant sections of your policy to help others, since you want us to help you. I’m still not sure how we can help you, since…

Which is why I said initially to just enjoy the car. I’m sure everyone on here would love to be able to daily an NSX!

edit: I clearly don’t know how to multiquote on this forum :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t follow, how did you save money by putting cash down?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

It’s a joke. Yikes.

1 Like

It’s $1770/mo with $0 DAS ($64K / 36) = $1777 inclusive of tax. Also, he is leasing this car 10K a year… I think that probably raises it a lot since I am sure most leases are 5K a year or maybe 7500.

That is almost 1% rule on a car like this (“exotic” - aka Ferrari, McLaren, AMGs, Porsche RS or TT models, M, etc.) I don’t think its a bad deal… yes a lot of money, but basically 1% with that type of mileage per year.

2 Likes

Dude, I can’t even single quote in these forums. And I’m in the cyber field/IT field :/.

1 Like

That actually seems like a pretty solid deal on that car. I agree that the DAS is insane, but for your max OOP to only be about a third of the vehicle’s value over 3 years with 30k miles, I’d say that looks like a pretty good deal at a glance.

It’s always hard to gauge with specialty cars and exotics. But I have to imagine these cars depreciate so quickly in the first year of ownership. So I think someone else is eating a lot of that depreciation.

Seems like you have it together with insurance and coverage in the event the vehicle gets totaled. So nicely done! Beautiful pics, too.

2 Likes

This is not true. It depends on the value of the vehicle and the payoff when the car is totaled. If the value holds it is possible he gets all of his money back (or more). There is no guarantee he loses it and it shows the ignorance of whomever makes this type of blanket statement.

Give this dude a break. He got a great car and everyone so far has been super catty on this post.

1 Like

Just saying cross your fingers…

The car is beautiful. What lurks under that beautiful skin is another thing.

Don’t know how you plan to put on 30k miles in 3 years when you have 25 cars, but that’s another issue.

I don’t have a problem with your deal, car looks sweet. Not sure why you’re catching so much :poop:

1 Like

Thats a beautiful car , drive it in good health, congrats

1 Like

Shopped it across a few states.

Lucky that I found 4 solid deals in FL.

2 closer, but this one matched payments and gave $5K in options and other kind accommodations (Car cover, Charger, Rim/Tire Protection, Free Scheduled Service, a long UBER ride to the dealership, and sent a flatbed to pick up the Vette from my home)