Acura MDX Base SH-AWD $456/Month

Been great following this site for the past few years and finally in a position to post something. Still working this deal but wanted to share where I am. Hopefully the calculator correctly reflects this. I will update as I get close to a final offer. While reviewing, I want to note that I have seen two incentive/MF breakdowns. .00215 MF with $7,200 incentive and .00058 MF with 3,650 incentive (both do not include the $2,000 in loyalty). If anyone believes I should be pushing harder for the lower MF of .00058 I would appreciate that insight as when i calculate it the additional incentives appear to make up for the difference in MF.

As an FYI - I would be returning a 2018 Acura RDX with 4 months of payments remaining.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: Acura MDX Base AWD
MSRP: $47,925
Monthly Payment: $456
Drive-Off Amount: First Month
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .00215
Residual: 54%
Incentives: $9,200 (includes $2,000 loyalty)
Region: DC/MD/VA
Leasehackr Score: 10.4
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

W loyalty in my region I’m seeing these about $389 + Tax w first only for a 36/12 including loyalty

This is about $1200-1300 different than that

I assume your 4 remaining RDX payments are in the neighborhood of those numbers above

I appreciate that insight. Thanks!

MDX is a little tough as not many have been posted on LH recently so I don’t have many examples. I was assuming a discount target of 12-14% off MSRP, pre-incentive, based on Trucar and old MDX posts on LH (not ideal to go back too far). Are you seeing higher pre-incentive discounts in your region?

@aspec1 at Park Ave. Acura mentioned pull ahead in the NY TriState. Might be worth investigating.

1 Like

Thanks for passing along. I was tracking that post as well, which is why I have questioned any pull ahead offer. I actually received a promotion in the mail from Acura Financial Services (a few weeks ago) stating they would waive my final three payments if I leased with Acura (2020 MDX applied). Notice just said to show to dealer. I’ll reference this in my conversations with the dealer and see where it gets me.

Quick update. Dealer came down to $420/month with zero down all tax/title/fees in lease payment. First payment on signing. I know its hard to evaluate without numbers. Will provide numbers shortly for those who are looking for the same vehicle.

I got my 2020 Acura TLX from Park Avenue in NJ (Ivan) who posts here frequently. Read the details in his comments, in order to make the transaction a smooth one for both of you. Good luck with your decision, and keep us posted.

What are you seeing for MDX w/ Tech?

This is the best deal I’m getting, unfortunately.