Looking for a lease deal on 2020 Acura MDX SH-AWD

The best I have so far is
386.36/month including tax.
3 yr 10k miles
MSRP 47,525
Selling Price 40,275
RV 25663.50 (54%)
MF 0.00015

Ran this through the calculator and it gives a leasehackr score of 9.1 yr. I am just trying to see if this deal makes sense for a 2020 model. I am trying to see if I can reduce the down payment. There is a conquest deal which can reduce it by 1500 but I dont have a competing luxury vehicle. Gave up my lexus lease last year.
thoughts? is this pricing good for a 2020 model?

How much in incentives are included in that sales price? Acura loves to do lots of direct to dealer incentives.

yeah they didnt give any details on the incentives. I can ask but I doubt I will get an answer

It’s always in your best interest to independently verify the incentives first.

1 Like

how do I verify the incentives? edmunds?

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option. The forums at Edmunds are where we go to get that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. You’ll want to post in the model specific thread for the vehicle you’re interested in and request the most current numbers for your zip code. It is often easiest to find that thread by searching Google for “Edmunds lease” followed by the model of vehicle you’re interested in.

1 Like

Effective $486/mo with the $3998, seems pretty meh, I’d skip the money down if you decide to pull the trigger

I have been trying to negotiate on the down payment but nobody is willing to budge. The lowest they are willing to do is 1500 but it bumps up the monthly

ok looking at the forum dealer incentive is at 3250 but checking for my specific dealer zipcode. Will keep the thread posted.

just confirmed the incentive is 3250

So that puts you at 8% pre-incentive. Normally I’d say there’s more room there, especially with the 22s out. Who knows with the current state of the market though.

Aren’t there any brokers or dealer who deal in Acura on this forum? There has to be more room since 22’ have already arrived.

thats what I am trying to push for but the dealers dont seem to be budging

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.