Acura, Lexus or VW for Son’s lease in South Florida

My Son’s 2017 Acura TLX lease is due next month and we’re looking for options to replace it. He’s interested in either an Acura ILX A-Spec w/ Premium, a VW Jetta GLI Autobahn or a Lexus IS 300 RWD. His current TLX payment is $292 and he would like to stay right at $300/mo on a 36 or 39 mo lease with 15k/yr and 1st mo out of pocket plus tags, and title. Any ideas which one of these will get him where he wants to be in payments? We’re in the South Florida area. Thanks ahead, Raul

I’d imagine the next couple of weeks(or months) could yield you a great deal, can’t imagine the dealers are very busy. Just start sending emails out.

2 Likes

You can take the IS300 off that list.
A ‘19 loaner/demo will be your best bet but you’d still be mid $300s, heavily discounted.

1 Like

Should change the tag on this from ca-socal to FL. Might get more traction.

1 Like

Yes; I figure even with the $5k lease cash, it won’t cut it…thanks!

Got it; didn’t notice it!

You’d be looking at an Acura to dealer incentive of $7,800 right now on a TLX…however- basically the same car your son would be coming out of. And if he’s like me, he is probably anxious for something different.

Thanks, that’s a good incentive to tell him to keep the same model! Now to find out the MF and residual!

Lexus IS deals are really good right now, maybe @mani_is_kool who is in S.FL can help

1 Like

Did he make a choice yet? Wife has the ILX and the dealer made us a deal but have nothing to compare it to.

He actually did; he ended up purchasing instead of leasing a VW Jetta R-Line.