Acura Integra Advance w/Tech Manual, $2300 DAS, $458/mo

Took delivery Friday afternoon, feel pretty good about it. Called 10 or so dealers and couldn’t get a better deal. Deal linked below.

Worked with Addys at Huntington Acura in NY. Would recommend.

One other thing to mention… back in June I got quoted elsewhere at $550/mo, so if you can wait til summer 2023 I’m sure you’ll only do better.

Thanks to everyone else on the forum for sharing their knowledge; it’s all super helpful.

21 Likes

Congrats on the new ride!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing and enjoy in good health!

2 Likes

Nice color combo and manual!

1 Like

This is so clearly OP taking broker numbers from the marketplace and calling around b/c didn’t feel like driving to like nj for pickup (or paying a broker fee).

hahahahahaha, no sir. Got a decent offer after sitting at dealer 1 for a little while, called around, went back to dealer 1 to match, ended up with the final deal.

I did look at your spreadsheet during the process, but as you noted, you didn’t have any manuals. After having multiple dealers tell me some form of “we can’t match” or “that’s a sweet deal, you should just take that” I didn’t really feel a need to keep checking broker listings.

I appreciate the help, and I’m more than happy to use a broker, but I wouldn’t just assume people on the forum aren’t capable of sourcing decent deals on their own “the old fashioned way”.

3 Likes

I’ve seen you respond a few times to certain threads with the same complaint, and I don’t mean any disrespect, but not sure what’s really the issue?

Broker deals exist for customers to get cars and good lease deals without any leg work, but also as a benchmark on what market is currently offering. If a customer can walk in any local dealership and replicate the same discount (in this case above MSRP), then why pay the broker fee to buy out of state?

I’ve paid broker fees for lease deals that were rare and difficult to get, even drove 7 hrs to get it. But if a broker is offering 7% off on a car, and I can walk into my local dealer and get 10% off, why is that a problem?

I can understand the poor ethics if they copy the broker deal from the same dealer a broker uses to skirt the broker fee, but I think on the last you clearly said you didn’t have any aspecs MTs?

13 Likes

but he didnt. it lines up dollar for dollar w my link. he is right though, no manuals.

The red interior looks great with that paint color, and its always a good day with a 6 speed. Enjoy!

1 Like

“it lines up dollar for dollar” misrepresents the issue a bit… I just looked at your calculator, and after adjusting it for NY taxes, my incentives, and for the structure of my deal, by my math I end up a little bit ahead of you.

That I shopped a different car than you offered, with a different deal structure, and just so happened to end up with similar pricing to you just means that you’re offering a solid deal and I happened to get there on my own on a car I actually want. So kudos to both of us.

I mean this in the nicest way possible, but to ahash’s point, if you’re taking this stance on multiple threads, this might just be a you problem.

14 Likes

Congrats! Funny to read “Integra” and not see this retro instead.

7 Likes

Great color combo and MT!!..thanks for sharing.

1 Like

This is my Integra. Honda Integra, but it still counts (sort of?)

10 Likes

I actually test drove the exact same car at that storefront earlier last month. Loved, loved, loved it! Not sure if it was the same unit as yours, though, because they had several in stock. Congratulations on the new ride, and enjoy it in good health.

PJ

3 Likes