ACURA end of month specials

Hi everyone, as you know end of the month is the best time to lease a car. Which is why we have amazing deals on ACURA models good for the next few days. I work with all makes and models and will post other deals shortly. If you have a specific car in mind please feel free to contact me at any time. Thank you.

The ACURA deals are as follows.

Acura ILX $1000 total due at signing $287 Per month tax included (Los Angeles Tax 9.5%)
36 Month Lease 10,000 miles per year
Acura TLX $1000 total due at signing $342 Per month tax included (Los Angeles Tax 9.5%)
Acura TLX $1000 total due at signing $342 Per month tax included (Los Angeles Tax 9.5%)
Acura RDX $1000 total due at signing $373 Per month tax included (Los Angeles Tax 9.5%)
Acura MDX $1000 total due at signing $499 Per month tax included (Los Angeles Tax 9.5%)
Free delivery available within 50 miles.

Arman H.
Level Car Connection
818-903-3803

Which TLX is that ? base 2.4?
What would the difference be for v6 tech?
Thanks

Can you post MSRP as well? There’s a duplicate TLX in your posting.

This is a base car MSRP of $33950. V6 Tech adds about $7000 to the car so about $120 difference. I can confirm the exact numbers if you’d like.

You should probably at least say what trim level it is. Just the model and price per month isnt enough IMO

Sheesh. Thats a lot for that car. Most people here are looking for a really really good deal.

Agreed. Arman is selling this as an amazing deal, but really it looks meh at best.

if its RDX AWD its not a bad deal.

Thanks for posting. As someone who recently acquired a TLX, those deals in this thread are not that great especially in the SoCal area. Hit up Kenny at Dch Tustin or Bruce at Weir Canyon. They were both neck to neck at rock bottom pricing.

Base RDX 373 with a redesign coming out in the summer that tough. also see front page post -

and this recent LA ilx offer (7500 though)

There has to be a fair bit more room on some of these.