Accord Sport 2.0 Deal Check

You’re not wrong :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

I got a 10k lease on my car. Even the one before that I got a 10k lease as well. Options were for 10k 12k and 15k

12k is the lowest allowed for the state of North Dakota I believe.

Hey KCKTKXKY the Accord incentives just improved in my region for leasing - not sure if they did out in your area.

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Honda Accord sport 2.0

Really?? Is that uncommon incentives would improve mid month…? I checked your website (as in, your dealership) and it looks like loyalty is only on accord hybrids. Is it a “rebate” type thing that wouldn’t be posted on the site…? (manufacturer to dealer - etc.) I think the edmunds forum is sick of me lol but I might hit them up again. Exciting!!!

It may only be ‘Region A’ of California however there was a bit of lease cash added. It isn’t a rebate however does give dealerships more money from the manufacturer to discount the vehicle. They also added a 10K lease option on Accords in Cali (not that it impacts you directly) so I am not sure if Honda simply sees excess units in my area or if it will trickle into other parts of the country with more incentives.

Edit: Honda used to set incentives monthly or for the next upcoming two months and rarely change them unless a big holiday weekend was approaching. The mid-month changes have become more frequent recently.

1 Like

+1. I just got TLX for my brother same price as accord sport

Awesome, this is super helpful. I will ask Edmunds if there are any updates on incentives/manf to dealer in my region (I remember one of my local dealers mentioning region a and region b, but couldn’t remember which I was in). Thanks for the heads up!

I believe its a $500 incentive right?

And is there always honda Loyalty if you are leasing another honda? Or?

There was $500 and another $750 was added. Loyalty is currently only on the Accord Hybrids.

1 Like

What’s my payment if I put $9k down?

1 Like

So $500 + $750 incentive?? Total $1250? Impressive, is this for hybrid and gas?

And interesting on the loyalty hybrid…you would think that leasing or buying another honda would guarantee you a $750 loyalty on all honda trim and models

Unless you’re putting down 12K or more I don’t think you’re a serious customer, bud. JK

But in all honesty the MF is the same on regular accords and hybrids now. The incentives for the regular accords apply to the hybrids (for now). You can get a better ‘deal’ assuming you qualify for loyalty or conquest.

However if you can put that $9k down on a CRV Hybrid I can def get your payment in the $400s…

3 Likes

There is additional loyalty for leases ending before end of year atleast on our end and we are also Region A

so leasing a hyrid could get you a total of $2000 off

What are the accord touring hybrids leasing for out in California give or take?

I was thinking if the numbers work out I would trade in my lease now and grab a hybrid touring but I know I’m over a year away from lease being up and refuse to roll in negative equity but with huge incentives on hybrids and high trade in on leases maybe there is a small possibility that it could work

ALWAYS a catch. You CANNOT COMBINE THEM!!!

Cash Offers

2020 Honda Accord Hybrid Loyalty$1000

Loyalty Eligibility: Current owners of any 2009 or newer Honda Vehicle. Offer eligible to HFS and non-HFS customers. Offer must be used towards down payment / cap cost reduction on lease of purchase of a new and not previously reported sold 2019/2020 Accord Hybrid. Members of the same household are eligible. Trade in of current vehicle NOT required. See dealer for details. Expires 08/31/2020

This incentive may not be combined with the following incentives: 2020 HondaAccord Hybrid Conquest. May not be available on all Accord styles.

2020 HondaAccord Hybrid Conquest$1000

Conquest Eligibility: Current owners of a 2009 or newer Buick, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, GMC, Hyundai, Jeep, Kia, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, Toyota and Volkswagen vehicles. Provides to eligible HFS and non-HFS customers,$1000 toward cap cost or down payment assistance on a new and not previously reported sold 2020 Accord Hybrid. Members of the same household are eligible. Trade in of current vehicle NOT required. See dealer for details. Expires 08/31/2020

This incentive may not be combined with the following incentives: 2020 Honda Accord Hybrid Loyalty . May not be available on all Accord styles.

Hmm - I want to make sure I understand (realizing you can only speak to your region). I understand MF is the same on all accords (right now). I would qualify for loyalty…but I thought it was only on accord hybrid? You said “incentives for the regular accords apply to the hybrids” but maybe that isn’t true in reverse (e.g. incentives for the hybrids also apply to regular accords)…?

@KCKT yes you are correct…there are better incentives on the Accord Hybrid now than the traditional engine Accord

@TraderX correct the conquest and loyalty cannot be stacked. Regardless of incentives you should still figure out if you’re rolling over negative equity. Now is a good time to sell vehicles on Carvana, Vroom, Shift, etc. I don’t pay the fee to sell on the forums however @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto is a really good SoCal broker with some Honda hookups.

3 Likes