Accident in lease and 5 months have passed and not repaired

I have a 2019 Infiniti QX60 lease that was supposed to end in March of 2022. I called on Friday February 11th to extend my lease and I was able to get another 3 months till June. On Sunday February 13th I was in a major multi-car accident. I thought the vehicle was totaled since both airbags were deployed and major damage to the front of the vehicle. My insurance company chose to fix the vehicle. Since the week after the accident till now, the mechanic has been waiting on parts from Infiniti and I still have to make a monthly payment for a vehicle that I can’t drive.

Is there anything I can do to get the parts or stop paying monthly on something I can’t drive? Thank you

Time to see about possibly getting a supplement to total out. Have you at least been in a rental?

Yes, for the first month and then the amount my insurance gave me ran out. I ended up using my parents mini van for a few weeks and then I had to get into another lease so I got a 2022 Ford explorer.

How would I go about getting a supplement to total out? Is it from my insurance?

Thank you for your suggestion

If you were not the at fault party try to get a rental car from the claim of the person that hit you. As for the car, @IAC has the best approach. If that doesn’t work, see about transfering to a infiniti dealership that has a bodyshop that can do the work and ground the vehicle. That may work.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.