9000 Lease One Pay for Volt in San Jose Paul (408) 464-6499

This is my last time posting in Pauls thread it makes us all feel more negative lol. I’m going back to the happiness of my thread after this lol.

Thanks so much. It means a lot to hear that some people understand. I try my best but I can’t be there for the 6am person and the 2am person and stay sane. I never get to leave work, the contact never stops, and I always try my best to keep up. Ball games, Kids sports event, DMV, driving, eating, imagine if you had work to do any minute. Some of you do… I love what I do and no complaints, but thanks for understanding.

So he’s was told by the person he was working with that the car for $500 more did not have comfort. Just DCFC. in his view he was told this explicitly. as DCFC increases MSRP by $750, it doesn’t seem like such a good deal to me to pay $500 more for it. DCFC + Comfort does makes sense to increase about $500 and if that was the case I would have walked him through to figure out

a) how much he really wanted the car, b) was it really worth the $500 to him due to A.

but as I said, he was under the impression the whole 2 hours he was waiting that the car he thought he had an agreement for was ready for him. As I wrote above, it can be due to miscommunication, but miscommunication doesn’t leave a customer feeling good.

1 Like

Volt One Pay $9,500 with Current Lease and GM Supplier Code Call Paul (408) 464-6499

8950 Lease One Pay for Volt in San Jose Paul (408) 464-6499 w/current lease and supplier code

Any additional discounts for new grads?

What’s the current lease one pay for volt?

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill