750i Flagship Incentive?

So I was on Edmunds website looking at the current lease deals, residual, MF, etc. for the 750i as I found a dealer that is willing to lower a 750i to 22% of it’s value before any rebates. On Edmunds, someone mentioned on June 16th, 2019, that they were offered a $13,500 CSP that cannot stack with any other rebate, as well as a ‘Flagship’ incentive for $12,000 that they were able to combine with Conquest/Loyalty. What exactly are these deals, and how do I find out more? I tried searching google, but nothing really popped up to explain it, especially the Flagship incentive, as I would love to be able to stack Loyalty with it.

At this point, I wasn’t sure if the individual ‘offered’ this deal was duped into thinking this was a rebate or discount, and that the dealer just instead lowered the sales price by $12k.

22% off what msrp? If you search on here there have been some crazy 7 series deals lately.

~118k MSRP. I’m still trying to see if I can hit 24-25%. Aside that goal, if there is such a thing as a $12,000 ‘Flagship’ incentive floating out there being all publicly secret, I want to know as it would change my deal of about $700 monthly down to possibly $380-400.

This discussion helped me understand a bit: BMW corporate fleet

Hmm highly unlikely a 750 would get that low. You can’t stack all incentives.