$6,100 OFF | 2019 F-Pace SVR $1,289 + tax [ $89,451 MSRP | $3,288 DAS | 36/10k ]

Nowhere near 1% but the F-Pace SVR is the most fun you can have in an SUV. 550HP, deafening exhaust, comfortable heated and cooled bucket seats, and gorgeous styling make this car truly special. Got permission from upper management to discount every penny of the lease cash on the car as a private offer to this forum. This particular car is optioned with the phenomenal upgraded 825w Meridian surround system, carbon interior finisher, driver assist package, and 22’ wheels. An extremely limited and special car for the same payment as a Range Rover Sport. Definitely a niche car but worth every penny imo.

For more info PM or text 949-922-3550.

2019 Jaguar F-Pace SVR
MSRP: $89,451
Monthly Payment: $1,289 + tax
Drive-Off Amount: $3,228
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
Residual: 49%
Available Incentives: USEF not available
Region: CA

So you’re basically selling it for msrp?

Yep. Other dealerships are refusing to discount leases at all so essentially $6,000 over. Idk why Jag put lease cash on the car, it’s not really necessary.

Well you’re making this post so I’d say it’s not that popular, if that was the case you’d be swallowing the trunk money and it would be in some silicon valley techies driveway. That residual is terrible, hence Kia like lease cash.

1 Like

Dang. Doesn’t hurt to post it, but … holy cow.

1 Like

Love my f type svr convertible… this thing would be great next to it lol

1 Like

Ya, it’s not pretty. Not necessarily unpopular for any reason aside from the fact that most people just don’t know its exists. Jag kinda dropped the ball when it came to marketing it. It’s a niche car. Definitely fun to drive though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now that, I believe. No doubt I’d take that one for a drive for a day.

1 Like

And to be fair, the residual isn’t great

but

It’s the same payment as a mildly optioned Sport HSE and that has a 60% residual (but ugly MF). I’d take the SVR every day and twice on Sunday.

Agreed. That’s a brutal residual. Seems like it’d make more sense to buy this over leasing it. But it’s probably the best driving experience you can get in an SUV right now (with exception of like the Urus or other exotics). Prayers up to the JLR gods that the infotainment isn’t total trash like the F-Type, though.

1 Like

How are F Pace SVR leases doing this month/til end of Q1 ?

Slight bump in residual + lower MF but still not a pretty lease.

Which dealer are you at?
Any 2019s available?
Would like to see some current lease figures for 36/10 or 36/7.5

These are phenomenal cars but Jag over produced them. For context: There are close to 300 new FPace SVRs available v about 30 RR Sport SVRs. Comparable performance but wildly different prices.

This is actually a pretty good deal for this car, glad to see brokers offering enthusiast cars especially having to bear the (unwarranted) criticism that gets dished out.

Ethan, let’s see a lease deal on a an XE SV Project 8… please?

I’d never heard of this version of the F-Pace until I saw this thread.

How can a vehicle that has a 107-pound weight advantage and 105 more horsepower only have a 0.2 second 0-60 advantage compared to a 2019 750i?

It’s actually slower to 60 than the 523-hp 2020 750i, which weighs 327 pounds more.

(Yes, I am aware that there are other important performance metrics, as well as other characteristics that contribute to the driving experience.)

Go drive one then come back here and revise your comment :smiley:

No factory lease support :sob:

And I consistently get 10k over on Sport SVRs.F I’d personally take a F-Pace SVR over a Sport. Better value to money and the sport is a little more tame.

With drives it will still be a 4 figure payment. If you guys are interested I’ll see what a net out structure looks like.

Answers your own rhetorical question.

F-Pace SVR is a beautiful car. Wish it were in my price range!

1 Like